PDA

View Full Version : Filters

reech23
06-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Is it possible to run the filters based on all players in my database rather than just my own hands?

I'm curious to see the filtered results/stats of people going all-in with KQ pre-flop, to help with a discussion I'm having with a friend. The long way I found was adding as many players as possible to an alias and then changing the filters, but that is hardly ideal lol.

This may well be simpler than I think, have only really used the basics of HEM so far :o

Thanks in advance

Reech

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Not exactly. You can do basic filtering on your entire DB on the Players Tab, but you don't have all of the many filters available on the other tabs.

If you ran a report on the Players tab, and then picked 10 or 20 player names, you could manually create an alias with all of those names. Then search for that alias on the other tabs where you can do all the various filtering by street and holdings.

reech23
06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
ah ok, that sounds like what I was doing. I added a whole bunch of players I had the most hands on and got up to 35k hands, was just hoping to see all of the "allin with KQ preflop" hands in the whole database without having to do the alias thing.

I guess being able to select more than one player would be handy on the players tab, so you could "add player to current alias" on a whole bunch of people at once. In case that function can be added ;)

Thanks anyway for the quick response

Reech

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes, I agree. It's a bit clunky to have to do it all manually, but it's probably something you would be doing somewhat infrequently. I have never done it, but I am a slacker when it comes to reviewing my own play, let alone everyone else. :D