PDA

View Full Version : The 'players' tab: Cant find any players

Voxpopuli
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi,

I've a problem conserning the 'Players' tab. I've just installed HM, and everything is working fine - except that i cant see any players in 'Players'.
I've tried to click the 'run report', but no players appear. I can see that i've logged histories on 29 players since it says so in in the parenthesis.

Sorry if this question is not perfectly clear, but im new to HM and english is not my native language.

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 02:37 PM
You probably need to make the filters on the left more general. I believe it defaults to search for players with minimum 1,000 hands. If you only have 29 players in your entire DB, you will have to turn the min hands filter way down. I have 70k players in mine and I only have about 20 opponents with more than 1k hands in my DB.

Voxpopuli
06-30-2009, 02:47 PM
You probably need to make the filters on the left more general. I believe it defaults to search for players with minimum 1,000 hands. If you only have 29 players in your entire DB, you will have to turn the min hands filter way down. I have 70k players in mine and I only have about 20 opponents with more than 1k hands in my DB.

I suck....lol....had looked through the filters you talked about, and 'really couldnt see that they should exclude any players'. LOL.....had minimum hands set to 1000 hands.

Well, problem solved - ty for your help.