PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.01v + new hud build

Rvg72
08-18-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01v.exe for new Manager and previous HUD
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01vNewHud.exe for new Manager and new HUD

This one is pretty close to what 1.06.02 will be. Just going to make a few more tweaks and add a new article.

* (1.06.01 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database
* (1.06.01 BUG) When additional layouts are created the Show Avg VPIP and Show Avg Pot flags did not save properly.
* (1.06.01 NEW) UB Hands where a player "opt to show" are now recognized and recorded.
* (1.06.01 NEW) Fixed issue people with Postgres 8.0 were having with the new import system timing out (the problem only affected this version of Postgresql)
* (1.06.01 NEW) Fixed some recent Ongame hand history issues where board cards were incomplete and certain playernames would cause issues
* (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size

HUD Changes
=============

* Absolute tourney problem fixed
* Memory leak in UltimateBet hand grabber fixed
* Extra space at end of stat line fixed
* Fixed Absolute mucked cards on HU tables
* Fixed stats creeping down from title bar and above
* Fixed low clubs being formatted wrong in hand history window

rvg

smf
08-18-2008, 09:29 PM
* Extra space at end of stat line fixed

YES!!! just tested, seems fixed :)

fozzy71
08-19-2008, 02:58 AM
2 crashes in of HMHUD in <150 hands. Massive flickering of stats. Completely unusable HUD (It tilted me a bit, obv. :( ). Can I extract the previous update installer (1.06.01.u), and use the old HMHUD.exe??

Stars, XP

piet51
08-19-2008, 05:21 AM
* (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size

Hi Rvg72
where can I find this ^^

I looked around and didnot see
Thank you for your time

Piet

Shloogy
08-19-2008, 09:53 AM
no update for pokerstars players? if so, than its not necessary to update right?

Zografa
08-19-2008, 10:31 AM
2 crashes in of HMHUD in <150 hands. Massive flickering of stats. Completely unusable HUD (It tilted me a bit, obv. :( ). Can I extract the previous update installer (1.06.01.u), and use the old HMHUD.exe??

Stars, XP

any other feedback? should i download or wait?

Rvg72
08-19-2008, 10:57 AM

Stars, XP

Sorry Fozzy, yes you can revert to older HUD or, I created 2 links on the main post now. One with the old hud and one with the new one.

Roy

Rvg72
08-19-2008, 10:58 AM

Hi Rvg72
where can I find this ^^

Thank you for your time

Piet

Bring up the player details by right clicking on a player in the manager and choosing popup details or while playing click on HUD Options - Launch Active Player Details.

This feature is on the preflop cards tab

Roy

morny
08-19-2008, 11:48 AM

Hi Rvg72
where can I find this ^^

Thank you for your time

Piet

This is in Active Player Details Window > preflop Cards when you press one of the buttons it also now shows the sample size where it previously didnt in the last release after this section was updated

//Edit - Sorry didnt see Roys reply

fozzy71
08-19-2008, 01:16 PM
any other feedback? should i download or wait?

I am gonna try the new version again today, before I decide to revert. I probably didn't make a very thoughtful/detailed first post. My apologies.

I was kinda tilted when I posted, because I have literally NEVER had the HUD crash on me before until yesterday. I will test the new version more today, and let you know the results.

mamba
08-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Bug:
When I import HHs which Party sent me by email, 2/4 NL hands show up as 2/2 NL.
Versions u + v

Sylarr
08-19-2008, 02:31 PM
* (1.06.01 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database

Now the HUD won't display previous stats for villains anymore. The database should be updated: all already present Pacific playernames should be converted to all lowercase to fix this.

What I mean is: I just sat with a player called "ABC" where I've played with a ton before this update. Now HEM imports this player as "abc" (lowercase), and the HUD fetches the player's stats under the alias "abc", failing to fetch the stats under the alias "ABC".

I advice all Pacific players to not download this update until Roy resolves this (which I'm sure he will :)).

Thanks.

PatInTheHat
08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
new hud is crashing for me also. I don't think i've ever had a hud crash and i've had at least 5 of them in a 800 hand session.

fozzy71
08-19-2008, 04:20 PM
new hud is crashing for me also. I don't think i've ever had a hud crash and i've had at least 5 of them in a 800 hand session.

OK, guess I am gonna just revert then. You on XP also?

PatInTheHat
08-19-2008, 04:31 PM
XP: Yep

Rvg72
08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Now the HUD won't display previous stats for villains anymore. The database should be updated: all already present Pacific playernames should be converted to all lowercase to fix this.

What I mean is: I just sat with a player called "ABC" where I've played with a ton before this update. Now HEM imports this player as "abc" (lowercase), and the HUD fetches the player's stats under the alias "abc", failing to fetch the stats under the alias "ABC".

I advice all Pacific players to not download this update until Roy resolves this (which I'm sure he will :)).

Thanks.

Good point, I'll make this change

Rvg72
08-19-2008, 06:50 PM

ok thanks, sorry about the issues

Roy

Rvg72
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM

Thanks.

Merging everything in the DB to use lower case for Pacific is actually going to be quite a bit of work so for the mean time I have removed this force lower case change for Pacific. I'll be releasing 1.06.02 tonight which is basically .v + article and - the Pacific change and with the previous HUD build.

I will get back to this Pacific lower/upper/etc issue shortly though.

Roy

PatInTheHat
08-19-2008, 10:22 PM
I went back to the old hud but now I have a FTP table that the hud will not put stats on. Strange.