PDA

View Full Version : Two Ongame Problems My stats and always having to reboot

lozen
06-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Ok I have had a few Issues for a while and with the new software would like to fix

First Off Version 1.09 Beta 6a

Issue 1 I always have to reboot my computer to get Hold em to grab hands. It will work for a few days than stop working again and I need to reboot.

Issue 2 I cant get rib of the HUD displaying my stats. I have gone into the HUD Options/Player Preferences and unchecked Display for you. Is there something else required?

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 12:12 PM
1 - What operating system? When it won't 'grab hands' do you get any database errors? or does it look like it's importing, but not finding any files? Have you tried using 1.09 Beta 9 yet? - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

2 - I don't have any issues being able to selectively turn stats on and off for myself, while playing on stars and ftp. Are you also un-checking the 'Display for you' box for all of the 'New Panel' and 'Line Feed' entries? Is the 'Fix my stats position' or 'Force on top' checked?

lozen
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
2 - I don't have any issues being able to selectively turn stats on and off for myself, while playing on stars and ftp. Are you also un-checking the 'Display for you' box for all of the 'New Panel' and 'Line Feed' entries? Is the 'Fix my stats position' or 'Force on top' checked?

Display for me is unchecked
Force on top is checked

Were the heck is Fix My stats position?

Will load the new beta too

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 01:03 PM
In the newest beta it is on the Player Preferences > Appearance tab > 2nd checkbox from the top, on the left.

I am not certain any of this things will cure it, but try and them set each way, with the newest beta.

If that doesn't help I will probably have you setup a remote support session so we can try to sort it out first hand.

lozen
06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
It ended up putting my stats in the top corner by fixing my stats which helps