PDA

View Full Version : ongame

Raekw0n1
06-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi i cant get ongame to work . The site im using is hollywood poker. I cant find the file history. I have put the settings on control pannel to show hidden files hjowever the file still doesnt come up. I cant find the part that says controler options view tab. What else is there i need to do? thanks

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Are you sure that ongame was configured to save the hand histories already? If you just enabled that option, you may need to play an orbit of cash games for your poker client to write it's first hand history files and create that HH folder.

How do i configure Holdem Manager to work with Ongame / BWIN? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148)

If none of that helps, please let me know and we will schedule you for a remote support session with someone that is familiar with the ongame software.

Raekw0n1
08-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey im still really struggling and havent been able to set it up. If we could arange for somebody to help me then that would be great as im sure it will only take them 5 mins. When is best for this to be aranged?thanks

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I have never setup ongame before, but would like to try and help you so I can learn also.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com software using all the default settings.

Raekw0n1
08-03-2009, 03:19 PM
hey ive emailed you just checking on here that u got it?

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes, replying now.