PDA

View Full Version : Filter by Tourney Details

luckylucky
06-30-2009, 04:49 AM
A couple of issues with this.

Speed Filter: Needs a lot more filters and accurate ones at that.
Example:- Party Poker Turbo games with 3 minutes levels are being saved as Normal. Party Speed games which at 5 minute levels take longer than the Turbo games are being saved as Turbo (which is ok as they have simlarish structure to iPoker Turbo games) .
So in this case there is a need for a new filter for Party Turbo games which more or less lie in between the current Super Turbo and Turbo filter.

No Payout Structure filter: Example : There isn't any filter that I can see for payout structures - like double or nothing.

I have no doubt there's many more tourney speeds that aren't catered properly for yet and you guys are almost definitely aware of this I imagine.

So basically just wondering if they are plans to add all these filters in the near future?

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 08:25 AM
I will forward this to the developer for a reply.

Your future suggestions should generally go here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

luckylucky
06-30-2009, 09:10 AM
I will forward this to the developer for a reply.

Your future suggestions should generally go here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Yeah I know about the feature suggestions thing, but I thought in this case - since the filters are an already existing feature, it might be best to mention it here, as it's more of a case imo that they need a lot of expanding upon rather than being a new feature.

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Agreed, I just wanted to be sure you knew. Your suggestions are a bit too detailed for the suggestion site, so I am forwarding your suggestions to the developer.

Thank you.

luckylucky
06-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks.

While you're suggesting stuff to the developers. Can I take the opportunity to make another few suggestions for tourney results. :p

For people in to stats stuff like me. More detailed summary, such as Standard Deviation of Results (I know it's almost always between 1.5 and 2 for tourneys - but nice to know nonetheless) Confidence Interval and other Statistics broken down into different sites, levels, structures and speed.
E.g. 2000 turbo $55 tourneys with a win rate of 8%, it'd be nice to have perhaps 95% , 99% Confidence intervals for your 'real' win-rate.
Estimated Bankroll Requirements for a given Risk of Ruin percentage.

I know there is some other stuff out there already, but it'd be nice to have it all automated within HM.

I'll leave it at that for now, but I think there's a whole lot more that could go in to tourney results summary.