PDA

View Full Version : Importing and playing at the same time

DWarrior
08-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I have two computer accounts, while I play on one, the other datamines.

Your FAQ answers the question partially, but it's incomplete. If I play and datamine, say the observed hand gets imported first, does HM then recognize the additional information from me being in the hand (my cards, mucked hands at showdown), or does it just skip all that?

FYI, PokerTracker 2 used to skip that info, so I'd end up with whole sessions where I couldn't see my cards.

fabio
08-18-2008, 07:44 PM
HM imports every 5 seconds (unless you edited this), so I dont think that this is really a problem.

DWarrior
08-18-2008, 07:59 PM
But the histories get saved on the same hard drive. Does HM start importing at the sub-directories (my nick)? or the main folder (the observed hands)?

morny
08-19-2008, 11:13 AM
I datamine 24 hours a day and play regularly over the last year and ive never had this happen so i presume Roy has a system in place to allow for this but i will confirm with him to be sure which takes precedent and also if our HH overwrites the datamined one.

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 01:12 AM
But the histories get saved on the same hard drive. Does HM start importing at the sub-directories (my nick)? or the main folder (the observed hands)?

Right now whichever one is imported first is the one that is saved. In your auto import list it should read the folders in order so put the played ones first. In a future update I will let you set priorities for import folders to get around this if it does become an issue.

Roy