PDA

View Full Version : Run reports with filters not filtering

Scott
06-29-2009, 08:36 PM
In players tab, I've got over 120K players showing. I want to run a repost from your drop down list. Above you can choose all poker sites or just one poker site.
This is not filering, I'm getting 3 poker sites come up in my list.

Also, I've selected Min hands 100 and I'm getting literally hundreds of users with less than 100 hands listed. I also have the VPIP set from 30-100, the report shows nothing lower than 53.0 for VPIP.

I have the 1.09 beta 9 installed.

What might be happening here?

Scott

fozzy71
06-29-2009, 09:08 PM
I am not sure TBH. I just tried running the same filters you described and they worked perfectly on my machine/DB. Everything filtered correctly.

Can you give some more details about your setup? What sites you are playing? What operating system? If Vista, confirm that UAC is still off. Firewall?

You might want to try creating a new DB, and importing a small portion of your hand history archives. You will want to copy a portion of the HH files, and paste them somewhere else, into their own new folder, so you don't import every hand again. Then try running similar filters on your new DB and see if they work properly in the new DB.

In the meantime I will forward this on for some assistance, to see what else we should be checking.

Scott
06-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Running vista 64-bit
Hands from Cake (converted to PS) PS, FT and UB (shows up as ABS)
UAC is off, gives me trouble with the "get fish list" report. Others seems to be filtering ok. Get fish seems to always give "all poker sites" no matter what.

Scott

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Could you please post screen shots of the filters and (incorrect) results after you 'Run Report'?

Scott
07-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Sent you guys screen shots on this. Any updates on what might be happening?