PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back the old hand viewer

Thrahl
09-30-2011, 09:08 PM
The new hand viewer is tilting. Bring back the old one please. Or at the very least bring back the pull down menu so we can quickly go over past hands. Going through them by number is incredibly cumbersome while playing. And double clicking a hand on the table menu should actually open that specific HH in the hand viewer rather than opening the viewer by default on hand 1.

Botmac
09-30-2011, 10:22 PM
+100%

udbrky
10-01-2011, 12:53 AM
We are looking at some redesigns

Xenitron
10-01-2011, 02:11 AM
+1

Hilips
10-01-2011, 08:02 AM
This is one of the reasons im not using HM2 HUD at the moment. This and the sessions stats.

- Put the list with the hands back. With the name of the winner and the size of the pot like in HM1.
- Make the actual hand history BIGGER, with card images instead of small letters.

We need to QUICKLY see the hand history IN PLAY.

The new features are great but the execution is bad IMO.

a.k.a.Also
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I agree this needs improving.
It's always struck me as odd why the showdown section switched to relatively massive graphical cards.
As Hilips says, switch to graphical cards, or as is but with a four colour suit representation. (yellow spades would be a good, nay essential, option for the dark theme)

udbrky
10-02-2011, 05:50 AM
We've been looking at a redesign that I think should address everyone's complaints about the current one.

smoothjazz
10-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Can we have hm1 hand viewer in hm2.
Cuz it's smaller and simpler to take a instant look at hands!
Simple and intuitive is the most important.

smoothjazz
10-06-2011, 12:09 PM
+1
I do really love old one !
Simple is beatiful!

Sarek
10-06-2011, 02:59 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/128071-please-bring-back-old-hand-viewer.html

udbrky
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the next release.

Hilips
10-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the next release.

Almost perfect udbrky. The cards in the red circle should be much bigger, like the ones at showdown.

http://i.imgur.com/dCZ9y.png

Thrahl
10-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Much better. But as Hilips said the flop/turn/river and Hero hole card graphics are waaaaaay too small. I'd prefer the Alphanumeric representations of the cards that is easier to see, rather than the tiny card graphics above.

udbrky
10-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Passed along

Carlytuur
10-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi, I do like the potential of the new hand viewer. Everything nice in one place and the option to put notes specific to different streets. Unless I overlooked, it would be nice to have the stats/notes copied with the 'export to clipboard', preferably with a possibility in what you would like to include in the export.

udbrky
10-09-2011, 10:18 PM
I passed that along. Thank you.

smoothjazz
10-09-2011, 11:19 PM
How can I stop the hand viewer from autoupdating when I am looking at specific hand.
Thx!

udbrky
10-10-2011, 05:54 PM
This is being looked into.

Hilips
03-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Any news on this udbrky?

Now that i actually played a few k hands with HM2 i find it hard to insta see all the action because:

- Flop/Turn/River cards are a little tiny

- The HH viewer windows doesn't automaticly resize to the size of the HH.

We have to scroll down or manually resize. This while playing takes time.

- The HH viewer doesn't automaticly refresh with the new hands if we have it open.

For example, i open the HH viewer to see one hand, and without closing it and re-open, i want to see the new hand that just happen at the table.. but i can't beucase the hand will not show until i close and open the hh viewer again.

DogNamedBluff
03-25-2012, 07:32 AM
Now that i actually played a few k hands with HM2 i find it hard to insta see all the action because:

- Flop/Turn/River cards are a little tiny

- The HH viewer windows doesn't automaticly resize to the size of the HH.

We have to scroll down or manually resize. This while playing takes time.
I added your comments to the bug write up, hm-4345. This issue has also been bumped up in priority.

- The HH viewer doesn't automaticly refresh with the new hands if we have it open.
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-4344. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

kossa_mu
04-05-2012, 10:11 AM
This is the biggest problem I have with HM2 for the moment. Right now I have to use HM1 and HM2 at the same time just because I cant stand the hand viewer.
Please bring back the possibility to use the old one and when I click on one hand at one table, and then click on another hand at the same table I dont want a new window to pop up.

klco
04-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I this that new graphic features are rlly nice but..... I need quick look my history and hand as possible I dont need admire brilliant graphic features

Best choose for player is do some skin for Holdem Manager 2 whit off all graphic features .. and let only old Hm1 skin ... or something similiar

Immy
08-19-2012, 05:27 PM
+1!!!

ffrreedd
09-28-2012, 09:07 AM
Is there any way to turn off the decimals for the hand viewer or at least for the drop down menu?

fozzy71
09-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Is there any way to turn off the decimals for the hand viewer or at least for the drop down menu?

This is not possible currently. I will add the suggestion to the ticket but I have no ETA for if/when this might be implemented. I have added all of your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have implemented it.

Mrage
11-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Crosspost from my rant on the 2p2 Support thread. Sorry if it comes off harsh but it really is simply that tilting.

For the love of god, PLEASE fix the Hand Viewer.

1) Most of the time I try to copy a hand to the clipboard (using Plain Text option to send on AIM) the wrong hand is copied. I wasn't too bugged about it when the thing was in beta, but now? Inexplicable, inexcusable.

2) The HH itself is a huge step backwards from HM1. The HM1 format with real names and equities included was already perfect. Now it's not an option. Instead I get the option to copy a specific forum format for 50 different forums I've never been to, which I'm sure is counted as a "feature."

3) How is there no way to select a default Export option?

In short: HM1, you are 2 clicks away from having the HH you want, on the clipboard, with equities. HM2, you are 4, 5, maybe more clicks away from having the WRONG hand in an inferior format. Come on, guys. I know you have a lot on your plate un-screwing just the basic core functionality of this thing but please get this one simple thing right.

fozzy71
11-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Crosspost from my rant on the 2p2 Support thread. Sorry if it comes off harsh but it really is simply that tilting.

I will add your comments to hm-4345 so the developers can take them into consideration when they get back to this project.

rowhousepd
01-29-2013, 07:12 PM

For the love of god, PLEASE fix the Hand Viewer.

1) Most of the time I try to copy a hand to the clipboard (using Plain Text option to send on AIM) the wrong hand is copied. I wasn't too bugged about it when the thing was in beta, but now? Inexplicable, inexcusable.

2) The HH itself is a huge step backwards from HM1. The HM1 format with real names and equities included was already perfect. Now it's not an option. Instead I get the option to copy a specific forum format for 50 different forums I've never been to, which I'm sure is counted as a "feature."

3) How is there no way to select a default Export option?

In short: HM1, you are 2 clicks away from having the HH you want, on the clipboard, with equities. HM2, you are 4, 5, maybe more clicks away from having the WRONG hand in an inferior format. Come on, guys. I know you have a lot on your plate un-screwing just the basic core functionality of this thing but please get this one simple thing right.

+1. :(

donedison
06-04-2013, 01:31 PM
any news for the replayer?

can i somehow just change handviewer theme, cards, sizing of cards etc.? (back to oldschool hm1)

HM1 Handviewer was much better!!!

thx for any help!

fozzy71
06-05-2013, 08:58 AM
You can not customize the HHV. This is still on the to-do list but it is still a low priority ticket with no ETA.

Hilips
06-05-2013, 09:54 PM
any news for the replayer?

can i somehow just change handviewer theme, cards, sizing of cards etc.? (back to oldschool hm1)

HM1 Handviewer was much better!!!

thx for any help!

Just a suggestion, why don't you use HM1 HH Viewer with HM2 HUD? That's what i do.

I use HM1 and 2 together while playing and have no problems at all. I to like the HHV from HM1 much better, it's faster and much much easier to read while playing a bunch of tables.

donedison
06-06-2013, 07:52 AM
hmmm, i thought this would cause hm2 to run not very stable?!? if its not that could be an option although i am starting to get used to it ...

another question: is there an option while i am playing zoom to make notes in the handreviewer? it works when i review a hand after the session but not immediately ... (because i am playing zoom, villains are gone pretty quik sometimes and i cant make notes without clicking on there huds to make notes) there should be an option for that!??!

thx again!

udbrky
06-06-2013, 06:18 PM
You can run both at the same time.

What exactly is happening when you try to make the notes?