PDA

View Full Version : New database importing duplicate hands

marius
06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi

I did reinstal my HM because I change a lot of things on my PC, and I did backup my DB, but now when I try to restore it, after like 24 houars i pause-it and now when I try to do it again he is re-importing the same hands over again!!! and the problem is that obv. is taking to much time, especialy because at first he was importing with 400hands/s but after some time is droping preaty much in speed

At list I am interested in finding what hands he did imported so far, to delete them or to mouve them in some oether folder so HM to stop importing them over and over again

I have a DB somewhere like 6mil. hands and 5mil. only on ongamenetwork

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6972/hmmmm.jpg

fozzy71
06-29-2009, 02:19 PM
My PC imports at about 70 h/s, so you are getting better speed than me. It was going at 400 h/s because it was reading duplicates. It can go thru the duplicates much faster than it can when it has to parse a new HH. On your Configure Auto Import Folders window is where you setup your archive folder to move the hands when you are playing, but it won't move any of the hands during bulk import. Otherwise it could move your archived files and you might not know.

I usually break up my archives into multiple smaller groups of hand histories, in some new folders, before I do the manual imports. That way I can import a small portion of them, and do another group later. I don't have nearly as many hands as you do.