PDA

View Full Version : 24h poker HUD stats not showing up (entraction)

OZSA
09-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi, I just started on 24h poker(entraction) and the stats are not showing up at all, the table manager doesnt see the tables while I play, but the hands are recorded, they are saved in the archive, I can see the win/loss in the sessions or the graph, but nothing while I play. I setup the hero name and the folder to import from, but nothing is happening. I just got the latest update right now, still nothing. On pokerstars everything goes fine.
I play 6max tables (preferred seat is not set because you cannot sit wherever you want at this site, you only see urself at the spot you sit down at, so its always different) no limit holdem. Any advice ?

OZSA
09-30-2011, 02:19 PM
ok I did something with the tablefinder and now it recognized the tables, but if I move my stats, it moves on every table, but I dont sit on the same spot everywhere because you cant set it up like that. Do I need to move every stat for every player each time I sit down on a table ? Also the last hand doesnt really show up, its all messed up/stacked in the top left corner of the screen.

Patvs
09-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating and setup the seating preferences.

hud options--> seating preferences--> entraction