PDA

View Full Version : PostgresSQL Installation Problem (Vista User)

MagicKK
06-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi,

I've just downloaded the 15-day free trial and have gone through the installation process as instructed. However I have been having problems with the PostgresSQL part for hours and have no idea how to fix it. When the installation process is going on, it comes up with 2 error messages, about how some things were installed but not activated. I can't remember exactly what they were but I'm guessing this is a common problem.

So when I go to start up HEM it doesn't connect to PostgresSQL and thus I can't start anything up. This is really annoying and I have no idea about computers and applications like this so I really need help. I'm a Vista user I don't know if that will help. I've gone through countless of help pages and I still don't have a clue what to do. Everything just seems overwhelming. Is there any way I could AIM someone who knows about this kind of stuff as that would be a lot easier.

Thanks

netsrak
06-29-2009, 10:28 AM
The error messages would be very helpful but anyway. Send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

MagicKK
06-29-2009, 10:33 AM
One of the error messages has this code:

(0x0000274D/10061)

And the other is very similar.

netsrak
06-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Please contact Fabio like stated above, he will guide you through the installation.