PDA

View Full Version : "vs players" and "players" tabs not working

degeneraces
09-30-2011, 02:54 AM
for some reason my "vs players" tab under cash games and the overall "players" tab doesn't seem to want to work properly since i switched poker sites. i have ~220k full tilt poker hands, and i can load all of them in "vs players" and "players" no problem. however, when using my pokerstars hands (~50k of them), neither of the results in both tabs will load. they just sit there with the little "loading" mouse symbol until i give up and switch tabs. currently running version 1.12.04. overall database size is thus <300k hands so is in no means large.

really sure this isn't a problem with my cpu also. fwiw im running an i7 950 @3.06GHz, 6gb ram on windows 7 home premium 64-bit.

not a huge issue, just really annoying coz i can't look at any hands i've played against particular players anymore.

netsrak
09-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

degeneraces
09-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?
not sure exactly how i would do that. would you be able to give me steps please?

and yes i'm running a couple of those programs - NIS 2011 (w. firewall), MBAM and CCleaner.

Patvs
09-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+

If that doesn't resolve it, reimport your hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager