PDA

View Full Version : Mouse wheel stops working

RxzzKo
09-30-2011, 12:20 AM
I recently posted an issue I had when I would get disconnected from partypoker and TableNinja would stop entering bets and my mouse wheel stopped working. The only way to fix it was to close and reopen the tables I was seated at. Restarting TableNinja did not fix the problem.

I mention this because I want to make it clear that this is a completely separate issue at least it appears that way to me. For no apparent reason at all my mouse wheel stops scrolling bet amounts. TableNinja still focuses the tables and enters the preset bets in the bet box but the mouse wheel doesn't work. The only way to resolve the issue is to restart TableNinja. Its pretty annoying b/c it seems to happen every 15 minutes or so. This has been happening non stop the last few days.

After the 97th time it happened I decided to also program my mouse buttons to scroll bets for backup. When the mouse wheel cuts out the mouse buttons no longer work either.

I am also having another issue with changing the color of the note tag. I posted in another thread about that and sent in my logs and screenshot in response to that issue so if those would help you troubleshoot the problem then you already have them.

Fool
09-30-2011, 09:50 AM
I haven't been able to reproduce this but its strange that both the hotkeys and mouse-wheel fail for bet sizing. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

RxzzKo
09-30-2011, 11:22 AM
I already sent my logs and screenshot.

Xenomystus
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
I have the exact same problem and it sucks hard and i have to stop my session because of it.

Pieter86
01-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Are you guys still working on this problem?

Every time i disconnect mouse weel stops working and default bets stop working.
Restarting tableninja does not solve the problem i have to close tables to get TN working again.
Having this problem for months now and its getting pretty anoying.

Fool
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM
We are currently working on an update for TableNinjaPP that will address this as well as several other problems. I don't have an ETA at the moment but we will release it as soon as possible.

HomeyG30
03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
We are currently working on an update for TableNinjaPP that will address this as well as several other problems. I don't have an ETA at the moment but we will release it as soon as possible.

Kind of absurd that several people reported this ongoing issue months ago, and still there is no fix.

PROFFANNO
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Kind of absurd that several people reported this ongoing issue months ago, and still there is no fix.
QFT
Same problem here

odi
04-05-2012, 07:46 AM
no update?? PP is unplayable at the moment. getting disconnected every 20-30mins

Alau
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
same problem here

Fool
08-13-2012, 03:28 PM
We have had a lot of trouble both reproducing this and isolating a cause. It seems to only affect a small percentage of users who happen to have problems with their network connection. I'll bring it up with the developers again and see if we can come up with a solution.