PDA

View Full Version : HUD lags like mad since the last update

IK828
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi, After I updated my HEM it lags like mad when I play on FTP and Stars to a point where I cant really play more then like 10 tables... Everything would freeze and I cant click/do anything then all of a sudden everything unfreezes and works fine for the next couple of minutes. I already tried tons of things liek defragging my cpu and vacuuming my DB etc and its no help. I also switched to a different version of tablemanager which actually drastically reduced the freezing/lag, but does not completely remove it. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this?

I did a lot of searching up in the forums for people w/ similar problems and i've turned off live trackign and still no luck...

any help would be greatly appreciated.. this is really frustrating me!

netsrak
06-29-2009, 04:01 AM
Please make sure you use the latest beta 09 because we had some lag problems in earlier versions.
If this doesn't help:
Send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

r0me0X
07-02-2009, 01:19 PM
hi i have exactly the same problem ..i play cascade tables 10 at one time on PS and it lags horribly even after instaling the new beta 1.09 beta 11 version:confused:

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Laptop? Vista? Laptop Hard-Drives are not very hi-performance typically.

You could try going thru this post about SQL performance and see if it helps with your machine.

Top 10: HEM performance increase tips
(http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=62613&posted=1#post62613)