PDA

View Full Version : HUD seat problem on Ongame

heroinDREAMS1943
09-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Let me begin by saying my HUD is popping up and all hands are being imported just fine.
I am playing on LocoPoker (I do not know if that makes a difference)

Basically whenever I load up a second or third table the HUD pops up but not matching to the appropriate seat it should be at. All of them are switched and not on the correct player. But when you try and move them manually it then moves the same HUD popup on the other table which was correct. So it seems near impossible to correct it manually.

I then tried to toggle with the Seating Preferences feature on HEM and it does not have seat numbers at all to choose from under the Ongame tab. I was able to fix this problem easily with all of the other sites I have played on with the seating preference feature on HEM. Ongame doesnt have one

Since there arent available seats to choose from on Ongame I am not sure how to fix this. I'm sure there is a way somehow that I am not aware of. Help please

Thanks

olliepower
09-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn�t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is