PDA

View Full Version : Automatically close finished tournaments - not working

matsuf
09-29-2011, 01:33 PM
I had the problem with preflop betsizing etc (non-US Windows) and I got it fixed by changing the language settings in control panel. However the "automatic table closing" feature woun't work. It is really annoying while multitabling when you need to 1) close the "do you wish summary of this tournament to your e-mail" box and 2) "do you wish to play another similar tournament" and finally 3) close the window. Could there be something worng with my PP settings or something else?

Thanks in advance!

Fool
09-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Its difficult to say without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.