PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about general use

menium
09-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Hello,

I have 2 questions, both about SNG 9men on stars.fr, please :

- Is it possible to see its stats about HU confrontations? (like I'd like to see how many Hu's I play, how many I win etc...) I don't know how to configure the filters etc... to see that.

- Is it possible, concerning a certain hand (ATs for instance) to know all occurences it had against a certain other hand? For instance I want to see how many times I had ATs along all my tournaments, then to know how many times I went all in preflop with this hand, and then how many time I get a caller, and then against which kind of hand, and then how many times I win/lose.

Thank you,

menium.

a.k.a.Also
09-29-2011, 01:36 PM
If you mean what hands you have had when you are down to the last two in a SNG it would be

If you mean just you and one villain during the game

To look at a specific hand

You can click the columns to group all your different actions, or if you have 1000's of hands go to Filter by actions or More filters to start narrowing down what you want to look at.

HTH.

And yes I would appear to have folded the nut flush pre - but hey ho, "muck 'em and move on" was something I learned very early in my poker journey ;)

menium
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Ok for my second point, I'll try that now, thank you very much :)

But for the first point : how can I see how many hu I play, and then how many I win or lose?

ty

olliepower
09-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi,

In order to do that go to tournaments > change number of players from 2 to 2 as indicated in the screenshot.

menium
09-30-2011, 06:23 AM
Hi,

In order to do that go to tournaments > change number of players from 2 to 2 as indicated in the screenshot.

Thank you but I think that the action you propose will filter and show me only STT starting with 2 players, right? What I want is to see results in HU's play in 9 men STT.

fozzy71
09-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you but I think that the action you propose will filter and show me only STT starting with 2 players, right? What I want is to see results in HU's play in 9 men STT.

tourney > reports > filter > edit

tourney details > # players > 9 to 9

# players > equal to > 2