PDA

View Full Version : PT3 --> HM - Trial version, Ipoker error

Kalledrengen
08-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey there!

I'm currently trying trial version 1.06.01u.

I just exported my database from PT3 and tried to import to HM. I succesfully imported all of the Poker Stars hands that I had but it is unable to import the exported txt hh files of ipoker. It simply says there are 0 files to process. It says the same wether I do "import folder" or "import file". It just says there are 0 files to process.

I have imported some xml HH files from ipoker succesfully that was still in my pt3 active database. It imported and show those files without any problems, but the exported ones I can't seem to import.

Any idea what the problem might be? I tried to follow

Kalle

fabio
08-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Please edit the folder name of the ipoker hands. Maybe HM thinks it already imported them.

morny
08-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Do you have the original xml files by any chance, usually PT moves your processed original files to a folder and it might import them. Otherwise can you email me some of the HH and ill have a look at them morny@holdemmanager.net

Kalledrengen
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Please edit the folder name of the ipoker hands. Maybe HM thinks it already imported them.

This helped. I renamed the folder and also copied it to another place. Then tried to import and it worked out perfectly.

Thanks for the replies