PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displayed

immot
06-28-2009, 06:57 AM
http://www.timmu.planet.ee/pokker/midavittu.png

Why doesn't HEM display HUD on the $6.50 turbo SNG? Seems like it doesn't completely recognize that table.

Edit: I got it working, needed to install new update.

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Because you are running a VERY old version of HM. The recent Stars updates require you to have 1.09 Beta 7 or newer, to work on stars tourneys.

Update to 1.09 Beta 9 and you should be fine. - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

netsrak
06-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Edit: I got it working, needed to install new update.

Fozzy, use your glasses :):):):)

netsrak
06-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Reopened because problem still exists.
Please answer the questions in the FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Bummer. :(

immot
06-28-2009, 02:40 PM
So the problem pretty much still exists. I played 16 table SNG session with 15 $16 turbo tables and 1 $11 table. Some of the tables had HUD and some of them didn't as you can see in the next picture.

http://www.timmu.planet.ee/pokker/notra.png

After the session I checked tournaments tab and it had tracked only 8 tournaments that day (Tourney>Stats), but when I pick Data view then there are rest of the SNGs marked with grey background. I can access to hands that I played in those "untracked tables" but HEM hasn't recognized what place did I finish in.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 9
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
using only PokerStars
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\Hand History\Timukasr1
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes, most of them are, but it doesn't get all the information from the tables that don't have HUD on (only shows that I have played the SNG and end hand etc, but not what place did I get, how long did I play it, what I won there etc
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Some tables yes, some not
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Says that there are no unattached hands
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

Some things more. I bought HEM yesterday because I needed HUD for SNGs. I have had it before (30 day trial or smthing) and then it worked normally. First problem that I encountered was that it wasn't fetching any hand histories. It said "importing" but nothing changed. I then tried to get access to my posgres (I have another poker statistic program called Elephant), but then it gave me millions of errors when I tried to connect to it and anyway I wasn't sure about the password or the username (Elephant is in beta version so no wonder).

So I uninstalled postgres and deleted the SQL folder. I then installed it back as the HEM homepage FAQ suggested. It still didn't work. I then right clicked the HEM.exe and ticked the "run as administrator." The program then started to actually import hands and everything was alright.

I started to experiment HUD which worked great with cash games but when I tried SNGs it didn't. So I made thread here and found out I need newer version. I downloaded it but got error that said that it can't overwrite holdemmanager.exe (though the program was closed). After installation HEM wouldn't open anymore (this program is not responding yada yada yada...). I figured it may have been because of ticking run as administrator for the HEM.exe file. So I uninstalled the program using Your Uninstaller 2008 and installed it again. I also installed new 1.09.9 patch and again because it wouldn't import hands, I had to tick run as administrator to HEM.exe. After that I opened those 16 SNGs and at first glance it seemed to be working but then I noticed some hands didn't have HUD and now I'm posting here again.

Not sure if that story helps, but I wrote it just in case.

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Could you please enable logging in the HUD. HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging, and send the log.txt file from the logs folder after it happens again.

When sending the log file to mike@holdemmanager.net, please include a link to this thread and your HM Forums screen name.

I am going to forward a link to this thread to him now, so he is aware.

Mike chops
06-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Can you post or send me a screenshot of the table, the table manager, the contents of the importing\hud data folder.

immot
06-30-2009, 06:00 AM
the contents of the importing\hud data folder.

What do you mean by those?

Edit: You mean these:

http://www.timmu.planet.ee/pokker/munninoh.png
http://www.timmu.planet.ee/pokker/autoimportfold.png

It seems like now HEM doesn't recognize any hand history files :/.

Edit2: manual importing gave me data of 8 SNGs (but I played 10 SNGs this session).

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Can you post or send me a screenshot of the table, the table manager, the contents of the importing\hud data folder.

What do you mean by those?

No, he meant: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

immot
06-30-2009, 10:18 AM
I played another session and suddenly it all started working properly O.o

Imo I didn't do anything (only played quick HU session where stats wasn't displayed as well) and after that everything worked alright. I will let you know if things don't work anymore.

rjgrolsch
07-01-2009, 03:07 AM
There are a lot of players who need to use the update to the last beta twice.

So update and then update again to get the turbo's working again

kinda weird, but helped about 10 dutch players in my pokernews thread

datadriven
07-01-2009, 05:41 AM
the 2x install of .09 worked for me. Thanks rjgrolsch