PDA

View Full Version : When do the processed HH's get moved

microbob
08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi.
I'm new to HEM and in the trial period.

I am playing on Stars and am importing the hands fine and the stats on the tables are updating fine.
I set it up to import my processed hand to a folder I created called "Old HH".

Some of the hands from some observed tables had moved over there from yesterday. But I just had a session on 24 tables and none of the hands have moved over even though I have ticked the box telling it do so.

I compile hands at a rapid rate on 24 tables and would like to be able to move the hands right away if possible. I'm concerned that a list of 24 tables each with 300 KB or more worth of HH's might effect performance (although it seemed to be going fine). But even if performance should be unaffected I guess I'm just curious what exactly has to happen for the processed hands to be moved.

On PT2 the imported hands would be moved after you closed the 'import HH window' or whatever it was. It would clear the whole thing out and i had to manually do this sometimes when the imports were taking too long (I presume from having to scan through more and more HH's each time).

Your input and knowledge on this stuff just to appease my curiosity would be appreciated. Thanks.

morny
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
They will move when theyre idle for a couple of hours

microbob
08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks.

Is there a way to force them to move faster?
Is it nothing to worry about at all?
My preference would be for the hands to all move out immediately after they've been processed even while I'm still sitting at the table but I don't think that's realistic.

If I have 24 tables in the HH that all get up to 400KB or so (a 3 or 4 hour session perhaps?) will the import speed be affected?

Checking my HH folder now I see that most of the tables I was playing on have been moved out so I see what you're talking about with a couple of hours.

fabio
08-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Its nothing to worry about