PDA

View Full Version : Can't find hand history files...

Greatdane14
06-27-2009, 09:00 PM
After I downloaded and installed the 1.09 Beta 7, I haven't been able to find my hand histories in my HMarchive folder. I installed the update on June 11th, or 12th.

My holdem manager imports the hand histories from my hand history folders to the "HMarchive" folder for holdem manager to use and organize. When I open up that folder to try and send a file of my recent hand histories, it only has hand histories up until June 11th. And I've played everyday since then.

In the holdem manager, when I click on the "tourney" tab however, I am able to see ALL of my updated hand history information since yesterday June 26th. So, it's getting the hand histories and processing the information into the HUD appropriately, but I can't seem to find the files on my computer anymore. I checked the "Configure Auto Import" option and it has the correct folders and options listed.

Any thoughts on why I can't find the files themselves in the HMarchive folder?

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I am assuming pokerstars??

Go in your auto import folder configuration, and click the 'Edit' button for the HH folder. Is the archive folder still set to C:\HMArchive? Or something else? Or turned off entirely?

If you still can't find it, please email me a t fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.