PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker -William Hill- issues with HEM

paopao
09-27-2011, 04:06 AM
After the update on ipoker HUD didnt work so i installed 1.12.03.c like i saw on the forums. After this the HUD started to work but atm i cant find the games under my Results tab. My autoimport folders are correct. please help.

Also, u should know that on ipoker HUSNG deep stack 3k chips and 10k chips have a lot of bugs.
3k chips luck adjusment is not working. The graphic is the same with the real winning.
10k chips when the pot is large or something the hh doesnt import anymore and the game remain unfinished. I have to edit myself and cant see the rest of the hands.

Sarek
09-27-2011, 12:16 PM
1) set time filter to All hands,
set game filter to All games
and manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem no filter is selected)
then press Refresh

2) please send HH files from these "bigstack" tourneys to support@holdemmanager.com with link to this thread

paopao
09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Indeed it worked ty.
i sent the mail with 10k deep stack crash problem and with double stack 3k EV is not working. ty

givin
09-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey Sarek,

How do you set time filter, game filter, and manually clear my filter? I had problems with hem with the new ipoker update aswell. I installed the update for hud and it works for cash games but I cant get it to pop for HU sit and goes. Thanks.

Sarek
09-28-2011, 04:25 PM
I did TV today and have seen personally:
HUD works in Ipoker SNGs with this http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.04.exe
we tried HU and 10max - it works on any tourney table

givin
09-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Thank you very much. Works fine now.