PDA

View Full Version : mycked cards on 888 buggy

StonedShisha
09-26-2011, 09:44 PM
hey

I notice that in the latest versions of HM mucked hands that should show after a hand is played out, are no longer working as they should on 888. this worked fine earlier but now it will only work every now and then. most often it will not work at all. it shows the board but not the hands that the players had.
Im an experienced HM user and have tried different setups in options to change the "card and alignment" option. but they are put out correctly but sitll wont work.
what can I do?

cheers

Sarek
09-27-2011, 03:19 AM
Do you have accounts in other poker sites? Any problem with mucked cards there?

StonedShisha
09-27-2011, 08:45 AM
I just tried on william hill. one headsup table. board works and in this case his card worked as well. but my own cards didnt.

Sarek
09-27-2011, 12:27 PM
HUD options - Table preferences - Hero mucked cards
is this flag ON?

StonedShisha
09-27-2011, 12:36 PM
no. but it has never been on in the past? I thought this option is jsut to show heros mucked cards every time he folds even preflop or whatever. which is not intresting for me. its at showdown I want

Patvs
09-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

If that doesn't resolve it, backup your HUD (by exporting it) and reinstall using the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

StonedShisha
09-28-2011, 05:33 AM
this cant be the solution either. I just game from a complete new format of computer and reimport. this is when this problem began. Just few days ago

Sarek
09-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, hmimport.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).
And do the same with pokerclient and pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe in postgresql/bin folder

StonedShisha
10-10-2011, 01:50 AM
I have done all the above steps including a totally new database. There is still problems with showing the mucked cards. Im 100% sure something in the last updates has caused this because I have been playying for a long while on 888 and this has never been the issue before..

Sarek
10-10-2011, 03:58 AM
You can try to downgrade HM...
Menu Help - previous releases
download and install "over"

StonedShisha
10-10-2011, 04:00 AM
then I'll loose out on a lot of new feautures in the HUD and stats I guess...? Cant you just report this to the developers/programmers and tell them to correct it in next release?

Sarek
10-10-2011, 04:19 AM
Played right now in LuckyAce (pacific skin) - it do shows mucked cards.
You did something wrong...
Email support@holdemmanager.com to schedule Teamviewer session