PDA

View Full Version : Merge Gaming

blackhand
07-12-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi there, are you planning Support for the Merge Gaming Network (pokercom, CArbonPoker, PokerNordica)?

morny
07-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Sorry, no update on Merge although I'd expect by the end of August

DrawMaster
08-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi,

Just changed my PO2 to Holdem Manager and I must say that i'm impressed. PO2 is pretty good but HM is way better.

I would love to see support for Merge-network too, but I think Ongame support should come first.

Keep up the good work.

Jibalob
08-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Is end of august still looking like a realistic deadline for Merge support?

Rvg72
08-27-2008, 01:50 AM
Is end of august still looking like a realistic deadline for Merge support?

Sorry, definitely not. Things have progressed a lot slower than I had thought mainly due to the amount of effort it takes for support, dealing with certain bugs that effect only a few people, handling the sales side etc. Thanks in a large part to Morny and Fabio we're able to focus more time on development now so things are starting to roll again. That being said, I've got at least 2 months of pretty solid development before I can start adding new sites although you might want to see if there are any converters available for Merge since this could probably allow them to work with HM

Roy

lapinrose
11-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi,

Just curious if the Merge Gaming Network will be added to the HUD.

While I am at it, what are the next scheduled skins for the HUD?

Thanks

morny
11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
We have no ETAs or havent decided on what skins are next and we wont be looking into this until we get through Tourney and Multi Currency support. However if youd like to boost your chances then add your votes in our new suggestions forum because this will be where well be checking when we do decide. http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

RoaylGamer
12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
So whats new with Merge Gaming Network ??? i would like to play carbon poker room but its seems HEM doesnt support it ? any updates?

morny
12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Still no updates as were still working on tourney support.

RoaylGamer
12-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Still no updates as were still working on tourney support.

still working on tourney support? what about cash games?

morny
12-09-2008, 07:23 PM
If theres a specific issue you want added please use http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/ as this is where the developers go for inspiration when thinking what to add next however i didnt mean were only working on tourney support only that we wont have ETA on adding new sites until after tourney support and multicurrency support are added which are the next 2 biggest developments.

adamnz
06-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Any update re merege yet? Don't want to pay for a convertor if you guys are nearly there on this one.

thanks

morny
06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Is merge the same thing as cake? Weve planned to add cake support very soon, next after that will be boss most likely in 1.09 beta and if not early 1.10 betas but ive no ETA on any other sites at the moment