PDA

View Full Version : Cake Hand Converter Pro 4.0 : View Opponents Stats on Cake Network In HEM

opp
06-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Do you want more than personal stats tracking on Cakepoker Network?

The Solution: Cake Hand Converter Professional 4.0

http://www.cakehandconverter.com/Download.aspx?id=main

Free Demo Mode of the Software available to all HEM users just download and press the demo button to evaluate.

Converts Cake Network Hands (Cakepoker and All Skins) to Pokerstars format for import into HEM in real time using an autotimer.

1) View your opponents playing tendencies as well as their statistics.
2) View your stats versus various opponents and all position stats against each of your opponents.
3) Use the full functionality of Holdem Manager by viewing your hands in HEM as Pokerstars hands.
4) Instead of seeing only the seat position of your opponents you get to see their screenames i.e (Seat1 will now look like Poke*** or JayZ***)(We removed the seat number at the end)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

a) Autodetects blinds, game type, betting structure
b) Built in error editor for random error files
c) Fixes European numbers settings problems (1,00 1.00 etc.)
d) Converts Holdem'em, Omaha Hi/Lo, Omaha and all NL, PL and FL ring game hands.
e) Fixes hands with poke*** and poke*** and duplicate screenames at the same table
f) 1.5 years worth of random fixes and 29 revisions of this software so you don't lose hands written funny by the cake software.
g) We convert 99.9% of all Cake Network ring game hands (2007 - Present Day) and Sit-N-Go Tournaments (2007 - Present Day) we provide automatic updates when the hand format changes.

Bingo_Babe
06-28-2009, 12:39 AM
4) Instead of seeing only the seat position of your opponents you get to see their screenames i.e (Seat1 will now look like Poke*** or JayZ***)(We removed the seat number at the end)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

a) Autodetects blinds, game type, betting structure
d) Converts Holdem'em, Omaha Hi/Lo, Omaha and all NL, PL and FL ring game hands.
e) Fixes hands with poke*** and poke*** and duplicate screenames at the same table

I like this. I might decide to get this.
Also, I'm not sure if there is any software for this anywhere, but is there any chance you can make the software work so it post Mucked Cards on the table similar to what Holdem Manager does at the end of the hand.

opp
07-03-2009, 06:09 PM
I like this. I might decide to get this.
Also, I'm not sure if there is any software for this anywhere, but is there any chance you can make the software work so it post Mucked Cards on the table similar to what Holdem Manager does at the end of the hand.

Dear Bingo_Babe,

Our software does not provide a HUD for Cakepoker because the hands are being converted to pokerstars format. However the mucked cards should be viewable in your HEM hand summaries.

Regards,
OPP

Bingo_Babe
07-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I found some software that actually does the mucked hands on cake. Only problem is that it doesnt support Windows Vista. So, I can't use that software.

http://www.mcviewer.com/en/ if anyone wants the link.
(mods remove the link if you don't like it being posted)