PDA

View Full Version : WPT Skin on PartyPoker: No HUD Present

ClutchCity
09-25-2011, 05:39 PM
I just started playing on PartyPoker's WPT skin. For what it's worth, HEM didn't auto detect the HH folder, but I successfully added it manually. This is important to note because my hands are appearing in the 'reports' and 'hands' tabs. However, the table does not appear in Table Manager nor does the HUD show up in any fashion.

I am using the latest version. So basically, hands are being imported but no HUD present.

sideshow
09-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi,

Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn’t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Thanks

ClutchCity
09-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the effort, but that's pretty unhelpful. I wouldn't have created the thread if I hadn't already checked those factors. HH's are saving, the auto import folder is correctly assigned, table manager is running, but the HUD is still absent.

Patvs
09-26-2011, 12:08 AM
The lobby language of the pokerclient is in English?
Does the TableFinder work in forcing the HUD to popup: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

When TableFinder detects the table, rightclick on the table's name in TableManager and manually try to select the:
-HUD configuration
-number of players

ClutchCity
09-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I opened TableFinder and dragged the red box onto the poker table. The details of the table shows up in TableFinder, but the table does NOT appear in TableManager. so that's pretty wtf??

Patvs
09-26-2011, 12:30 AM
HoldemManager displays it's 1.12.03?
With TableManager being 1.12.0?
(which is the latest version for both)

What type of table are you opening exactly?
Cash / STT / MTT? Holdem? 6max, full ring?

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Are there any conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations?
Is your main HUD you want to use assigned to everything?

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/HoldemManager.config file?

ClutchCity
09-26-2011, 12:34 AM
yes, 1.12.03 and 1.12.0

6max cash table.

before making the thread I went into player prefs and created a new default hud layout/not altered by me in any way, and then I went and changed all of the other layouts to non-PartyPoker sites so that there was no overlap. However, that didn't affect anything. Maybe I should just delete every one? :(

edit: found the place to attach, hold on a min

ClutchCity
09-26-2011, 12:42 AM
here's my normal hud layout: 26431

this is the new, unaltered one:26441

ClutchCity
09-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Okay for some reason it's finally working, not sure why. I kept clicking the same stuff over and over, just I dunno lol. Thank you for pointing out those tablefinder instructions.

Davidje
10-01-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm having the same issue. It used to work, reinstalled WPT poker because I had some issues with it and now the HUD is gone.
Hands are importing, table finder could detect the tables, but no hud is showing.

Davidje
10-01-2011, 06:45 PM
started working again, after a few relaunches. weird stuff.