PDA

View Full Version : Support for mixed games FTP

Ariej18
06-26-2009, 01:19 PM
hello,

im playing mixed games pot limit omaha / holdem on ftp for a while. I can see the stats on the players but i cant analyse my game!

will there be an update for it to change that ?

TY

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 01:57 PM
What do you mean? How do you want to analyze it,specifically, that you are unable to? If you have the Omaha license as well as the Holdem license, you can select the Drop Down Menu from any of the Cash Games tabs. It is directly to the left of the 'Filter' button. If you choose 'All Games' you should be able to see both types of hands.

Ariej18
06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
i see this, did i something wrong :S

becease i have the 2 licences for holdem and omaha.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1140/holdem.png

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Where it says 'All Games' you can change between Omaha and Holdem games. What exactly is the propblem you are having. You need to be more detailed, because I am unsure what the exact issue is. Are you unable to see any details, stats, hands on that Reports tab??

Also, could you please tell me, what version of HM you are using, and what site you are playing on.

Ariej18
06-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Where it says 'All Games' you can change between Omaha and Holdem games. What exactly is the propblem you are having. You need to be more detailed, because I am unsure what the exact issue is. Are you unable to see any details, stats, hands on that Reports tab??

Also, could you please tell me, what version of HM you are using, and what site you are playing on.

Im using holdem + omaha prof 1,09 beta 9 version.

"Are you unable to see any details, stats, hands on that Reports tab??"

yes, i cant

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 02:20 PM
OK, so the hands are importing, and the HUD is updating, but those hands can not be seen on the Reports tab. Can you see any hands on the Hands and Sessions tabs?

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, your forum name, and your AIM/MSN/Skype, so you can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) remote support session.