PDA

View Full Version : How can I get rid of this information window

vasmu
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
HM 1.09beta8 and I always get that window "hand retrieval seems to be running slow."

I understand you try to help the users but this window always pops up during my poker sessions. This is the most annoying feature of HM for me. I have no problem with hands retrieval but last night I lost a big pot "thanks" to this window. Please tell me how can I get rid of it.

PS. I regularly run pgadmin and do not want to remove winner name, card etc from the column list.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 12:20 PM
The easy way, for now, is to filter for a date range so the Reports tab isn't loading 'All Hands' every time you go there. Somewhat unnecessary if you are really only interested in 'This Year' or 'This Month'.

I will forward this to the developer for a proper reply.

vasmu
06-26-2009, 12:51 PM
The easy way, for now, is to filter for a date range so the Reports tab isn't loading 'All Hands' every time you go there. Somewhat unnecessary if you are really only interested in 'This Year' or 'This Month'.

I will forward this to the developer for a proper reply.

Thanks for the fast answer. I always filter it for the last 8 hours while playing. I am 15 tabling on the CPU/RAM eating Ongame software and pretty sure this is the main factor why the hand retrieval seems to be slow to HM.
My german shepherd could understand this information window after the 3rd repeat so getting it every time while playing on Ongame is completely meaningless and very annoying.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Yep, I agree, that would be annoying. I simply turned mine off, cuz I am often filtering for longer time periods when I am on the Reports tab.

Roy should be along shortly to give a reply.

FYI - beta 9 is available, if you want to try it. You may want to read the last page or 2 of the beta thread first. Lots of reports of the replayer crashing HM.

Thread is here - http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=11641

beta 9 update is here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Rvg72
06-26-2009, 04:22 PM
HM 1.09beta8 and I always get that window "hand retrieval seems to be running slow."

I understand you try to help the users but this window always pops up during my poker sessions. This is the most annoying feature of HM for me. I have no problem with hands retrieval but last night I lost a big pot "thanks" to this window. Please tell me how can I get rid of it.

PS. I regularly run pgadmin and do not want to remove winner name, card etc from the column list.

I removed the prompt from the next beta update - I actually thought it was already taken out

Roy