PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback graph same as Graph $ Won/Buyins

bozick
09-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi,

I've enterd in Options - Rakeback XX of my rakeback, but in Reports, the RB graph is the same as graph won?!

Please advise.

Thank you and kind regards.

Patvs
09-25-2011, 03:01 AM
Check the date range of the rakeback. (that it's not set outside of the range when you played)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

bozick
09-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Hi, the date is correct.

Do you think thats because I play only SNG's and MTT's?

I'll try to update it ...

Thanks.

Patvs
09-25-2011, 03:32 AM
Displaying Rakeback will only work for cashgames.

lucide
12-21-2011, 05:06 PM
I have the same problem, I made a rackeback thing 40% played cashgame, but my rakeback is going the same line as my winnings.

Had the begin date on the right date...and the last date was until the year 9999.

Should I change that as well? But that I have to update it all the time if i want to see the rakeback...

Thanks

Patvs
12-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Close HoldemManager
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Change the begin date to one day before you started playing with rakeback.

jayfab
06-27-2012, 07:29 PM
sry to bump an old thread, but I'm having the same issue.

I'm playing omaha cashgames, HEM2 version is 7046

I set the begin date one day before I started playing, end date is the end of this month

The yellow RB line is the same (a little bit above) direction as the net amount won

Rakeback line even trends down when loosing, exactly the same way as winnings line does.

fozzy71
06-27-2012, 10:52 PM
sry to bump an old thread, but I'm having the same issue.

I'm playing omaha cashgames, HEM2 version is 7046

I set the begin date one day before I started playing, end date is the end of this month

The yellow RB line is the same (a little bit above) direction as the net amount won

Rakeback line even trends down when loosing, exactly the same way as winnings line does.

This is an HM1 forum. If your RB line is slightly above your winnings line it sounds like it is working fine. It should slowly grow to be higher above the winnings line but it likely won't be a lot higher if your graph is only for this month. If that doesn't help please start a new thread in the HM2 forums with some screen shots.