PDA

View Full Version : hud stopped working

globetrotter
06-25-2009, 11:54 PM
I was playing a session and changing my hud layout when an error message came up and closed the hud. I tried restarting HEM but it still didn't work, so I tried installing the patch and then uninstalling the entire program and downloading and installing the full program. When I start the auto import I get the same error message.

Error Signature
AppName: hmhud.exe
AppVer: 1.0.0.1
ModName: hmhud.exe
ModVer: 1.0.0.1
Offset: 0006f2cf

What now?

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 12:01 AM
I am forwarding this to the developers.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Can you please enable logging (table prefs->hud options) and send the log.txt file to mike@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Also will the program start if you launch hmhud.exe from the hem folder?

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMHUD.exe

globetrotter
06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
The table manager program starts if I launch hmhud.exe from the hem folder, but when I open a table (and the hud would normally appear), I get the same error message and it closes.

I have sent the log.txt file to the appropriate email address.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Thank you. What version of HM are you using? You tried the 1.09 beta 9 patch?

globetrotter
06-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I tried the beta patch but it did not work either. I then uninstalled the entire program and downloaded the full version and installed it.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Were you able to turn on the logging and send the logs to Mike?

globetrotter
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Yes, I sent them.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 01:58 PM
OK, he should reply to your email, or possibly this thread, as soon as he is able to figure out something to help you.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Bumping this cuz OP contacted me on 2p2. Awaiting further details after OP tries out beta 14a.

globetrotter
07-08-2009, 10:42 PM
My post on 2+2

"I recently had to reinstall HEM and now it will not connect to postgreSQL. I've been to the HEM forums and have read the faqs and am now waiting for a time when I will be able to get a teamviewer session to get it checked out, but I was hoping maybe someone who's had a similar problem might be able to give me a quick fix while I'm waiting.

The problem seems to be postgreSQL. When I go into the control panel and admin tools to start the service, it will start but then always stops immediately. Any idea how to fix this?

I've been to the postgres page and the stuff I found after searching was way over my head..."

The original problem was with the HUD. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the newest beta and then I got the postgres problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling postgres and it didn't help."

Just installed the new beta again and same outcome. When I open HEM it brings up a message about finding the auto-import folders. I say ok and then it goes to the Connect to Postgres screen. I try to connect and it says "A connection to postgres could not be made. Would you like HEM to start the service?" I say yes and a message says hem could not start the service. I click ok and a message says HEM has started the service and to please try again.

If I try again the same thing happens.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Please email both, fabio and myself to schedule a teamviewer session. Accept it from which ever of us can help you first. It will likely be him. I have 1 or 2 scheduled for tomorrow, in addition to everything else that is going on.

Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

and

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so he can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.