PDA

View Full Version : graph/results not showing positive

drpepp
09-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Since I reinstalled holdem manager on my pc, my graph hasn't been working correctly. It's only been showing a few sng wins and not mtt wins. I'm not really sure why either, it shows what place I been getting in the mtt's under Tourney >> results >> data view , but the only positive "green" lines are from sng's. I tried the Clear filter then "Use for All" and nothing happened. I'm sure this is an easy fix I just haven't been able to figure it out.

Patvs
09-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Games played on which site?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Try reimporting the handhistories (and the summary files for PokerStars) into a new database.

drpepp
09-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Playing on Merge poker
I updated to new HEM. Made a new database and reimported all hands to a new hmarchive folder. Its giving me the same thing with just showing sng wins only, no mtt wins. I'm done playing today but I'll try tomorrow and see if any of my mtts that I cash in get updated.

Patvs
09-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Merge doesn't write any useful info to the handhistory file for MTTs:
#entrants, your finish position, $Won.

For a STT it's easy for HoldemManager to determine in what position you finished and how much you won.
Unfortunately for MTTs you'll have to manually enter/edit that info @ tourney--> results--> dataview