PDA

View Full Version : Remove EV line?

rustytooth
09-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi, was wondering if there was anyway to remove/delete the EV line? Its tilting me!

Thanks

rustytooth
09-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Better yet is there anyway to self exclude yourself from looking at the graph or stats at all? But obv to still your the HUD.

Thanks

Patvs
09-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Go to the graphs tab:
make sure "Display All-in EV" is NOT selected

It's not possible to delete it from the sessions tab.
You can delete the stat from the reports tab.

Tim64
10-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Go to the graphs tab:
make sure "Display All-in EV" is NOT selected

It's not possible to delete it from the sessions tab.
You can delete the stat from the reports tab.

Follow up to this: is there a way to delete the green line from sng graphs, ie show only EV red line?

thx

Patvs
10-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Edit HoldemManager/Config/HoldemManager.config

Try changing the colour of
GraphWinnings>True,DarkGreen,2,Solid

Making it white (so it won't be noticable against the white background), or changing the thickness of the line to 0.

Tim64
10-24-2011, 04:54 AM
Omg I love you!!!!
Thanks - perfect. Actually I had to amend the permissions on PC as only SYSTEM was allowing me to edit the file. Furthermore, others should note that its best to change the colour to "Grey" (white is still visible against the grey graph background) in order not to see the green line again.

Mil
12-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi, I know this thread is about HM1 but I thought this was the best place to post it in cause it is the same request but in HM2

I see the green line could be hidden in HM1 and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could help me do this in HM2
I tried to look into the config file for HM2 but I don't think it is in there like HM1.

Thanks in advance!

Patvs
12-21-2014, 09:05 PM
In HM2 it's not possible to edit a file to change the color/thickness/etc. of a graph line.

Therefore it's not possible to remove the Winnings line.
We have a feature request ticket on this HM-5454. I've added your email address to the ticket so you'll be notified if this is ever implemented.

Mil
12-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Ok and thanks for the fast response

Mil