PDA

View Full Version : Ctrl+right-click-drag problem

kimmo
08-18-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm trying to ctrl-drag a panel on the hud with ongame to adjust just one player, it just doesnt work, it changes all players hud, is it a bug or maybe I havent understood how I should do?

Any advise? :)

Version: 1.06.01u
Site: Hollywood Poker
HUD details: Using seperated panels

/ kimmo

morny
08-18-2008, 08:00 AM
It dosent work for a small few people myself included but Mike is currently working on a fix for it

Olaf
08-20-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm trying to ctrl-drag a panel on the hud with ongame to adjust just one player, it just doesnt work, it changes all players hud, is it a bug or maybe I havent understood how I should do?

/ kimmo

+1 Ongame. Tower Poker.

Can't play with Minitables.

Please, fix.

smf
09-03-2008, 06:25 PM
+1 w/ 1.6.3 PS fwiw

zmax
09-07-2008, 12:44 PM
+1 v. 1.06.03 OnGame RedKings

morny
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Sorry i misinterpretted how it should be used myself. To explain as best as i can how it works:

No Multiple Panels:
When playing on 2 tables or more if you move seat 3 all the seats 3 move on all tables. ctr + Drag is no different.

Multiple Panels:
Lets say youve 3 rows of stats, fwiw the panel with your note in it cant be moved seperately. If you want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 then ctrl+right click will move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables. If you just right click seat 3 and move the middle panel the middle panel will move on every seat on every table not just table 3

I hope this clears it up and sorry for the confusion.

zmax
09-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Multiple Panels:
If you want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 then ctrl+right click will move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables.

It works fine with replayer window, but doesnot work with Ongame table windows.:confused:

P/S Check last two stats in popups: default_river and default_turn. Seems they are incorrect

morny
09-09-2008, 09:52 AM
But you can only open 1 replayer window at a time?

Which 2 stats are you referring to, where are these?

zmax
09-09-2008, 02:47 PM
But you can only open 1 replayer window at a time?

In your example:
Multiple Panels:
Lets say Ive 3 rows of stats. I want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 and ctrl+right click must move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables, but it moves the middle panel on every seat on every table.

If I do this in replayer window (Ongame is off), it works fine - only for seat 3. But if I lunch Ongame table window, Replayer window has the same problem with ctrl+right click.

Maybe I can tune my HUD by editing any *.ini files???

zmax
09-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Which 2 stats are you referring to, where are these?

See screenshot

Garak
09-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Getting the same thing happening on redkings.

morny
09-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Can you email me the HH where you cbet vs missed cb IP or OOP and it didnt record properly so i can look into it.

regarding the ongame problem are you using http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

email me morny@holdemmanager.net if you are to arrange a teamviewer.com session so i can see this

zmax
09-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Can you email me the HH where you cbet vs missed cb IP or OOP and it didnt record properly so i can look into it.

I mean:
Stat name: Bet in pos -----> Stat meaning: Bet Vs Missed CB.river OOP (Where you bet the river when someone didnt cbet bet the turn in position.):confused:

regarding the ongame problem are you using http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

email me morny@holdemmanager.net if you are to arrange a teamviewer.com session so i can see this
Yes, I use 1.06.03
I can arrange a teamviewer.com session, but my English is so bad.:(
May be Garak will do it?

morny
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah this is what that stat means but it works ok for me, can you send me a HH where for instance you bet and it dosent record it?

Whos Garak? Email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a session if that suits you

DUFCO
09-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi,

I have a similar problem.

I just bought HEM today to play on ongame, the HUD appear, but it's impossible to drag (right-clic) the HUD stats even if I "unlock" the layout.
I tried with the HUD and the HUD beta.
I reached to move only the table stats when it wasn't on the table, but know if i right-clic on the table, that give me PokerLoco options (e.g. autopost blinds)

I aldready tested it on Everest (trial) and all was ok. I could move stats.

Thanks in advance,

Duff

ps : sorry for my poor english

alphaone
10-11-2008, 01:04 PM
ongame

cant ctrl+drag individual panels on 1 seat on 1 table. panels move on all seats on 1 table relative to the main name-panel!

i have uac on and no admin for .exe files on
if i turn admin on these files on i cant even move panels or see pop-ups.

is this fixed already?

read something about unlock or lock HUD. Is it possible to do so after configuring it?

thx for any infos

Mike chops
10-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Can you try the latest beta release. The ctrl+drag works ok for me on ongame.

motoohot
10-11-2008, 07:51 PM
ok i got a slightly different version of this problem
i use 2 diffrenent types of stats for HU and for ring. the HU stats being more readable and cover larger part of the screen but the 6max stats need to be more compact.

Is it possible to have 2 layouts on the tables so one layout is saved for the HU config, but another for the 6max games?

Currently its impossible for me to play both ring and 6 max simultaniously.. as when i move the stats for the 6max into the positions i want, half of the villians stats go off table in my HU game.. any1 else have this issue? i wasnt sure if i should post this into a new thread..

Mike chops
10-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah it's a seperate issue, but I'll do something about it in future.

alphaone
10-12-2008, 08:28 PM
ongame

i updated to the last beta 1.06.04 BETA 12
and still when i ctrl+drag 1 panel on 1 table and drop it all panels in all seats move accordingly to the main name-panel

i cant place panels individually this way on the table if they always stick in form.

and after the update my stats are left aligned somehow?

does this problem have to do with admin rights or uac or something?
or vista?

morny
10-13-2008, 10:36 PM
email me and well do a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net

Arle
11-28-2008, 01:49 AM
Hello,
I have tried the ctrl + right click and drag option.
Now I want to revert to the old alignment because I find it impossible to align the stats for the customized seat.
At each table they are in a different position.
I know not using multiple panels is a solution, but it covers more of the table.

morny
11-28-2008, 04:01 AM
You cant revert to the old way as it causes more problems, this should work fine, make sure your using this version and that if your using preferred seating you have preferred seating set in Hud Options > Seating Preferences:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Arle
11-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Actually, I'm asking about the default settings, maybe where the stats position settings are kept, so I could try to delete them in order to obtain the default ones.
I've tied the beta and my impression is that it will be more of a trouble for me to use it, I had some issues with the HUD not displaying on the tables.

morny
11-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Try deleting posprefs.txt from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config