PDA

View Full Version : is this possible?

random_guy
06-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Would it be possible to get a report that tells me my allin results based on the percentages? For instance I'd like to know how many times I've gotten the monies in as a 80-20 fav, how many times i won/lost those hands...

Basically I'd like chart listing how many times each percentage came up and how my results were overall for each percentage matchup.

It feels like I lose every 80-20,70-30,60-40,etc so I'd like to have some actual stats that told me what my winrate in each situation was overrall.

fozzy71
06-25-2009, 09:57 AM
I will forward this to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
06-25-2009, 05:02 PM
It is definitely possible through custom stats and a custom report - in an upcoming build we will provide tools to help people do this

For now you could use filters and then sort by the Allin % column to get an estimate and you could even export it to csv and import into Excel for more processing

Roy

TheZepper
06-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Random guy - It should be fairly siomple IF u know how to do a custom report. Try FilterbyExpression="EV.Equitypct > 0" and group it by FieldExpression="Ev.EquityPct" with ranges like MIn = "60" to Max = "80 (it might be 0.60 to 0.80 etc.). Then just simply run the Won Hand% stat.

Hope this helps.

TheZepper
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Quick amendment of my post. I wasn't going to do it because I knew what I would find, but I broke down and actually put the report together. I couldn't get the FilterByExpression="Ev.EquityPct > 0" to work, but "ph.StreetWentAllin in (1,2,3)" did the trick. U need to use FieldExpression="Ev.EquityPct/10", AND, depending on what u want to do, it might be useful to use the "Allin% less than or more than" filter in the Report section (its at the very end). The Won Hand and Avg ALLIN EV% stats are also good.