PDA

View Full Version : hud errors

wolf44
09-22-2011, 05:11 PM
hi guys,

in my last session (25tabling sngs) there were strange hud errors.
edit: this is pokerstars, 45man turbo sngs

on two tables the hud was working, but it was only zeros and dashes in the hud box,

on at least one other table the hud did not work at all

for the rest, like 20ish tables the hud worked fine

even when i busted one of the faulty ones, the problem remained, as the next sng i loaded would have the problem.

yesterday i reinstalled hm. i had downloaded a config file from a deucescracked coach (wanted his hud), deleted my oown one and put in the new file. the new hud worked, but my computer was lagging like hell, a table needed like 1.5 seconds or so to pop up. didn t know what to do, so i reinstalled.

i run windows 7 and use table ninja for registering automatically. wish i would have noted the tournament ids, but i did not think of that at the time. any idea what could help?

thanks john

Patvs
09-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed. Update Windows 7 to service pack 1.

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

wolf44
09-23-2011, 03:47 PM
the problem no longer exits, got me a cool intel i7 board with some seerious ram today, so i had to reinstall everything anyway, everything works fine now

olliepower
09-24-2011, 01:05 AM
Glad it works. And congrats on the new poker rig!