PDA

View Full Version : No stats in HUD, OnGame & PartyPoker

m0ka
06-25-2009, 03:22 AM
Hlo,

Here goes:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Latest beta, 1.09 beta 8, HUD shows version 1.09.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
OnGame (bwin) and PartyPoker

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, strangely Party started to work when I configured Party autoimportfolder point to
\PartyPoker\HandHistory\mynick\yyyymmdd (date of hand history)
instead of
\PartyPoker\HandHistory

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Documents and Settings\MyName\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\bwin\handhistory
C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Not while HUD is running, when I close and start HUD sometimes it picks the hands.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No, same thing with new database.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Table finder don't find any unattached tables.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
No Vista here.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

I have other computer where these sites are working but with this computer they aren't.

netsrak
06-25-2009, 03:42 AM
Everything looks fine but there is an issue with the auto-import which can explain your problem.

When you start Holdemmanager and do some manual imports (from file or folder) and then start the Auto-Import it will not work.

Workaround: close and restart Holdemmanager before you start the Auto-Import.

I hope this helps.

m0ka
06-25-2009, 07:38 AM
Everything looks fine but there is an issue with the auto-import which can explain your problem.

When you start Holdemmanager and do some manual imports (from file or folder) and then start the Auto-Import it will not work.

Workaround: close and restart Holdemmanager before you start the Auto-Import.

I hope this helps.

Are You referencing config-settings LastImportFileFolder & LastImportFolder? Sometimes I've imported handhistory coming from my other computer but can't even remember last time I've done that.

So what I've done is start HM and start Auto-Import, no manual import. That can't be the issue. Besides I've done same thing with my other computer where HM is working fine.

netsrak
06-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Sorry my first sentence was wrong, i forgot to delete it in my post ;)

Back to topic: please make sure you have administrator rights on this PC.
If this doesn't help please send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

m0ka
06-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Working now with latest beta!

netsrak
06-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Strange but ok ... :)

m0ka
06-25-2009, 12:09 PM
I remember few times when ongame was using db-style handhistory, HEM and ongame client went into some kind of filelock/race situation. That happened when I first started HEM & auto-import, then ongame client. Then I could not byu in on table because ongame client could not write to handhistory db.

So what I've done since that I start ongame client, sit on a table and when I see handhistory I start auto-import.

But now I did it opposite, started HEM & auto-import, then ongame client and it worked flawless.

I had a feeling auto-import did not see changes in handhistory files. Don't know, might as well be my pc.