PDA

View Full Version : Time Zone issue

Dasher
06-25-2009, 02:00 AM
This is from the trial version downloaded yesterday.

I'm on the west coast, playing on PokerStars, which uses EST. My filter is set for this month. I played in some cash games and quit around 10:30pm. The manager won't show me games dated tomorrow. In other words, any hand played after 9pm PST.

I did set my day to start at 4am, but it still doesn't show those hands.

netsrak
06-25-2009, 03:26 AM
I think the Stars client also has an option to set the timezone?
Please check this and the Holdemmanager manual page 106. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HoldemManagerManual.pdf

Please report back if you still have problems.

Dasher
06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
I just set my PokerStars timezone and will try again tonight. Thank you.

Dasher
06-26-2009, 03:39 AM
I did the following: updated to the 1.09 beta; played two sessions about three hours apart, though at the same table. While I was playing it showed my stats as though it was all one session (no common players besides myself). Side note, between sessions I imported a txt file with about a dozen observed hands.

I brought up the Manager at about 11:30pm. I stoped the importer and did a refresh. It only showed two games from both sessions - as seperate one game sessions. These weren't the first or last hands... looked random.

After midnight, I refreshed again and it shows me most of the hands from the first session. Only one hand from the second session. I searched the archived file and can't find that one hand. Though I recongize it and the players as from that second session.

I forgot to mention... this is all Omaha hi/lo.

netsrak
06-26-2009, 04:57 AM
I will ask the developers about this.

Rvg72
06-26-2009, 07:11 PM
This is from the trial version downloaded yesterday.

I'm on the west coast, playing on PokerStars, which uses EST. My filter is set for this month. I played in some cash games and quit around 10:30pm. The manager won't show me games dated tomorrow. In other words, any hand played after 9pm PST.

I did set my day to start at 4am, but it still doesn't show those hands.

Hi, can you send me some of your Omaha hands that are not showing up under "this month" to support@holdemmanager.net

Only thing I can think of is that HM is somehow recording the date wrong but that doesn't make a lot of sense

Roy

Rvg72
06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
I did the following: updated to the 1.09 beta; played two sessions about three hours apart, though at the same table. While I was playing it showed my stats as though it was all one session (no common players besides myself). Side note, between sessions I imported a txt file with about a dozen observed hands.

I brought up the Manager at about 11:30pm. I stoped the importer and did a refresh. It only showed two games from both sessions - as seperate one game sessions. These weren't the first or last hands... looked random.

After midnight, I refreshed again and it shows me most of the hands from the first session. Only one hand from the second session. I searched the archived file and can't find that one hand. Though I recongize it and the players as from that second session.

I forgot to mention... this is all Omaha hi/lo.

Maybe send me the whole batch of hands - this doesn't make a whole lot of sense but hopefully I can duplicate

Roy

Dasher
07-11-2009, 03:13 PM
I did send five hand history files some time ago, but never heard anything back. My trial is up, so I can't look at it now. PT hasn't updated their Omaha in ages, so I might just buy HM anyway.