PDA

View Full Version : Refund for HM

pfsrs4
06-25-2009, 12:45 AM
I decided to try HM out yesterday, and boy this software is nothing but a trouble. I was using PT3 before and never had any problems with it. HM is not able to connect to database 4 times out of 5, and when it connected error massages just pop all over the place. Very frustrating. Is there any way to get refund?

fozzy71
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
It has a 15-day trial built in. There was no need to purchase just to try it.

We also can do a remote support session to see what's going on, and get you up and running when you have problems. It may be something simple that you overlooked, such as turning off UAC, or creating an exception in your firewalll.

If you want to schedule a Teamviewer session please email fabio@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

If you still want to discuss a refund, you should email your concerns and purchase details to the owner/developer at sales@holdemmanager.net.

kewen
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
I decided to try HM out yesterday, and boy this software is nothing but a trouble. I was using PT3 before and never had any problems with it. HM is not able to connect to database 4 times out of 5, and when it connected error massages just pop all over the place. Very frustrating. Is there any way to get refund?

You do not come across well in your post. My experience of HM support and the HM product are excellent. There is also a free trial you can take advantage of before buying HM. Why don't you try contacting support and let them help you?

pfsrs4
03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
My apologies to HEM team:( I was able to fix all the problems with the help of tech support. Software works great and much faster than PT3. I highly recommend this product. Once again, im taking my words back

Cheers

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
pfsrs4

My wife has me eating my words at least 3 times a week. She says it's part of a healthy, balanced diet :D

pfsrs4
03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
lol
i think my wife will agree with your wife on that :D