PDA

View Full Version : remove session winnings from HUD popup

morgjon
06-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi, Have had a search but can't find anything.
I am trying to remove my session winnings stat from my popup I get when I click on my HUD on the table. - Only noticed this recently, but I dont' like having my session winnings as I feel it can affect how I play...and sometimes I can't help looking at it..so I want to remove it.
But when I go HUD Options > HUD Popup Configuration. The 'sample' dropdown looks like the one which is the default popup when i click on the HUD instead of hover over a certain stat. But I can't see session winnings there to remove. When I look at the 'Default_Winrate' one it shows stats for 5m 10m 20m but no session ones.
Hope that made sense can someone can help.

Cheers,

Morgan

netsrak
06-25-2009, 03:31 AM
A screenshot would be very helpfull to understand it exactly.

In general: you can customize all popup stats and create your own popups. This is explained in detail in the manual: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HoldemManagerManual.pdf

morny
06-25-2009, 08:37 AM
The main popup is hard coded into the software and cant be edited. Instead you could use the sample popup which is similar to the main popup and edit that so it doesnt show winnings, then in Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearances select the new popup you just edited from the main popup dropdown list from default main popup to your popup

morgjon
06-25-2009, 09:02 PM
The main popup is hard coded into the software and cant be edited. Instead you could use the sample popup which is similar to the main popup and edit that so it doesnt show winnings, then in Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearances select the new popup you just edited from the main popup dropdown list from default main popup to your popup

That worked perfectly.
Thanks for you help with that