PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stat Display Option

RobLP
06-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Hello,

I would like to display the HUD stats when I play Omaha on Full Tilt, but not when I play Holdem on Full Tilt or on any other site. How can I do this?

Rob

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
HUD Options > Player Preferences >

You will need to make a New Config, which should be a clone of your default/current HUD in the Chosen Configuration: drop down

Use For Tab > Select appropriate: Use for:, Site:, and Games: options.

RobLP
06-24-2009, 02:04 PM
After I set that up, click Apply, and then click Ok to close it out, when i reopen it, the default is still up. How do I make this New Config my default?

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 02:57 PM
On the Use For: tab you have to set the Default config to a site you don't play at.

RobLP
06-28-2009, 02:00 PM
I am still have trouble with this. I have created a New Config titled "Omaha". I have just checked the NL/PL HU box, and left the rest unchecked. I have chosen "Full Tilt" and "Omaha" for the Site and Game.

For the default config, I selected "Party" for the site and "Omaha" for the game, and only checked the Tourney boxes....as I don't play on Party.

The HUD is still displaying limit holdem stats on both full tilt and stars for me. What else would you recommend for me to only show HUD stats for HU Omaha on FTP?

Rob

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 02:06 PM

For the default config, I selected "Party" for the site and "Omaha" for the game, and only checked the Tourney boxes....as I don't play on Party.

.......b

Do you have 2 configs named Default in your DropDown? What version of HEM?

The default config does not allow you to select game types. Those options are greyed out. You can only the site name.

RobLP
06-28-2009, 02:12 PM
I have version 1.08.04. Under Choose Configuration I have "default" and "omaha".....and I can choose game types for both.

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Update to 1.09 Beta 9, and try it again. - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you still have trouble, let me know, and I will setup a remote support session with you. I just did this for myself the other day.

RobLP
06-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I just downloaded the Beta version, and it does grey out the Use for- on the default settings.....but I am still having the HUD display stats for limit holdem.

netsrak
06-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Can you please try to use the Tablemanager to change the HUD: Right klick on your table in the Table Manager and choose your Omaha HUD.

RobLP
06-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Ok.....I opened up a Holdem table......the HUD displayed the stats on the table......so I opened up the table manager, right clicked on the table, chose the omaha HUD........and the table is still showing the HUD stats.

netsrak
06-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I think we don't understand what you really mean. Can you please post some screenshots?