PDA

View Full Version : Import problem and preferences have reset.

Baintz
06-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Don't know if this is related to the problem I had in my earlier post, but now HEM is not importing hands from Stars. I had a look at the auto-import coinfiguration, and it is definitely still looking in the right place. Obviously because of this, I am getting no HUD on the tables.

I just had a look at my HUD setup, and it seems to have reset and I've lost all my settings. The 'Reports' tab also seems to have reset to the default settings

Is there any way I can save my configuration? This is about the third time I have had to redo my HUD, and it's getting increasingly frustrating. When you are a technical idiot like myself, problems like these take hours to resolve each time and it's getting really annoying.

Baintz
06-24-2009, 01:40 PM
OK, it's working again and this is what I changed:

After Fozzy said in the other thread that UAC affects the working of HEM, I disabled the option to 'run HEM as administrator'. When trying to import hands after this change, it wasn't finding any hands and the HUD preferences had reset.

I then switched back to running HEM as administrator, and everything is back to normal. It is importing hands and the reports tab is back to how I set it originally.

Apologies for wasting anybody's time, but I really have no clue what I'm doing when trying to fix problems. I guess I'll just continue to run HEM as administrator until the next time something goes wrong :).

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Ok, glad you got things sorted out for now. If you have any more issues just let us know.