PDA

View Full Version : Replay can't open

jaypokerdre
09-21-2011, 09:09 PM
The replay didn't open. Read a threat (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-replayer/124901-replayer-not-working-all.html) That adviced to reinstall the full program. Did it and the replayer worked but just one time.
After that one time you have to restart Holdem manager for the replay to work one time again. Read somewhere to
install the latest update. Did that and now the replay doesnt work at all. Have a laptop with maximum resolution of 1024x600. Read somewhere that the replayer dousnt work with that resolution but like i said it worked one time today so is there anyway to fix my replayer?

Patvs
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

9. Options-->Replayer layout. Choose the Cardrunners skin. Click Done.

jaypokerdre
09-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Did it. The replayer worked for several times. Then i clicked on replay selected hands (wanted to see several hands without clicking on replay every time) And he quit. Installed the update first btw was no help. Very strange that it worked only a couple times... what do you suggest?

jaypokerdre
09-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Replayer just works one or 2 times everytime i restart HM

Patvs
09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

--

Also try creating a NEW database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager