PDA

View Full Version : fold to 5bet

RiverRock55
09-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey, I see you guys have a fold to 5bet stat in reports, but I don't see it available to put on a popup or on HUD. Is this going to happen anytime soon?

Patvs
09-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Yes. Fold to 5bet,
Fold against a cbet raise on the turn in a 3bet pot
Fold against a cbet raise on the river in a 3bet pot
(also 4bet vs Resteal )

Are going to be added as a HUD stat / popup stat soon.

petike2222
02-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Did you add the "fold to 5bet stat" alredy?

Patvs
02-08-2012, 10:29 PM
No. It is available in HM2.

petike2222
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
ok, and when will you add this to hm1?

Patvs
02-09-2012, 08:50 PM
A bugticket to add it to HM1 should still exist, but other stat issues currently have higher priority.
(including weight distributed rake stat for PokerStars for HM1)

RiverRock55
03-13-2012, 10:01 PM
This stat for me is one of the big advantanges HEM 2 has over HEM 1. I bought HEM 2 back in Novemeber. I keep trying to play with it (I have prob played almost 100K hands on it on and off since Nov and have spent hours building HUDs etc), BUT I KEEP GOING BACK TO HEM 1.

Hem2 is just too buggy and doesn't run smoothly. I have jumped through all the hoops and spent hours in these forums tyring different things to make it work. Before you tell me to check my firewalls etc search my posts to see that I have paid my due dilligence to give it a chance. It's not that it doesn't work, it does work, but just not quite as good as HEM 1 and overtime this slowly tilts me and I go back to HEM 1

As a paying customer of BOTH holdem managers, I sincerly ask that you start adding some of the more useful stats featured in HEM 2 into HEM 1. Fold to 5 bet by postion is the most important to me, there are maybe 5 other key ones that would be nice and I would be happy to give my imput.

Enough is Enough! Please make this a priority and help your loyal and paying customers out.

Thank You
RiverRock55

fozzy71
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Unfortunately these types of new feature/stat requests will not be implemented in HM1 any longer. We will continue to support the HM1 parser, table scanner, and will also address critical bugs in HM1. This will be ongoing for an extended period of time but we have not yet established a firm date.

ksos
06-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Come on, this is such a basic stat :(.

How are you supposed to know how to fight a 4Bet range if you have no clue how much he's gonna fold to allin ? This is clearly something missing that shouldn't (don't take it too badly, your work on this all is great and i really respect that).

The thing is not at all that i don't want to pay for HEM2, but that's quite bad to have to change hem1 to hem2 only for a basic stat and risk a lot of bugs, time lost to become familiar with it, and adapting etc. This can clearly be a very EV- move for someone which is fine with hem1 to change a hud just because "we don't have the choice, no stats will be added on hem1".
I'll certainly not change my whole settings and have to begin it all back from the start with hem2 just for the sake of having one stat more !

For example I'd be willing to pay the price of hem 2 just to have this kind of clearly missing basic stat on hem1 and not have to change.

No way that you're gonna do it ?

thanks

thomas.

Patvs
06-07-2012, 08:02 PM
It's still an open ticket for HM1.
(and it won't get added, since there's always a more important/critical issue that has to be fixed first for HM1, for example the Merge 6.0 update, PokerStars Zoom, Cake preferred seating, etc)

If the stat is critical for you, your best bet is using HM2.

ksos
06-08-2012, 11:55 AM
ok ty for your answer :).

I'd say this is less critical than having to be used to a new software so i'll stop complaining and play nittier for now i guess !