PDA

View Full Version : Hud on everest doesnt work correctly

armandojbl
09-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Hello,

When i started the HM on everest S&G, everything is correct, but after 40 hands, disapears the hud of almost players. I restarted the program, relaunch the hud, check and uncheck the table manager and always the same.

I hope somebody can help me.

Regards.

Armand.

Patvs
09-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

armandojbl
10-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi,

I`m using vista, windows firewall and microsoft security essencials.

the problem is in s&g 10 seats, and the final table in a mtt. iI play in a 6 max s&g and the HM works fine.

I do everything and it doesnt work.

Armando

Patvs
10-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

for both 6max, 9max and 10max for Everest.

Right-click on the table in TableManager and manually set the number of seats to 10.

armandojbl
10-18-2011, 02:09 AM
Hello,

I dont think the problem is the seating preferences. Please see the attached file, the huds some are duplicated and the others dissapears.

netsrak
10-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Please check the table manager in this situation - which table size is it displaying? If you try to correct it manually (via right mouse click on the table name) - does it work?

armandojbl
10-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Please check the table manager in this situation - which table size is it displaying? If you try to correct it manually (via right mouse click on the table name) - does it work?

Thank you Netsrak, This solve my problem.

Armando.