PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to Holdem omaha

antonyfriel
06-24-2009, 08:44 AM
hey, i have HM and i have just brought Hohem Omaha through Cardrunners. how do i upgrade my HM. when i go to the HM download page and try to install the full version it tells me i have to uninstall my current HM. is this what i have to do??

How should i upgade Please. obv im not the best on computers.

thanks

netsrak
06-24-2009, 09:03 AM
You should receive a new key via mail. Your current key becomes invalid and during program start you have to enter the new one.

Kreatief
06-24-2009, 01:25 PM
I have bought HEM pro a long time ago.
Then I bought HEM for omaha as well (pro).

I changed the key and everything works for HEM omaha.
But when I want to switch to HEM Holdem, it says my license doesnt alow it.
How do I have to handle those two serial numbers?

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Please send your purchase info and and questions to sales@holdemmanager.net and he will take care of you.

SteveCut
01-27-2010, 06:02 AM
I have a problem upgrading:

I have a registered pro version of HEM which I purchased.

I have recently earned the Omaha module from Cardrunners and they sent me a new key.

I deleted my old key and restarted HEM as instructed, hoping to be able to enter the new key. Unfortunately, upon re-start HEM goes off and checks online and retrieves the old key.

How do I re-register to be able to use both HE & Omaha?

netsrak
01-27-2010, 07:22 AM
Start HM: Help->Clear license code,

restart and enter your new key.
If that doesn't help please check this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20612

SteveCut
01-27-2010, 07:48 AM
I repeated the process and it works OK now.

The first time I tried, the automatic clear did not work and I had to change my file permissions and delete the .ldat manually. This time the auto clear worked and I have entered the new key and now have HE & Omaha functionality.

tyvm
Steve