PDA

View Full Version : Unable to vaccuum / analyze database

malkasgambit
06-24-2009, 05:27 AM
The automatic vaccuum doesn't work for me and I'd really like to avoid going through the several pages of instructions on how to manually do it. Any ideas? When I try running it, it says there was an error and that I should manually do it.

Additionaly, every time I tried installed the latest beta, whenever I launch HEM after the patch installs the little rectangular loading box appears, then everything just closes down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the full version + patch twice now. I have UAC turned off. I'm on a Vista laptop. Any ideas?

netsrak
06-24-2009, 05:37 AM
1. vacuum/analyze - under some circumstances this doesn't work in Holdemmanager. You can do it via pgadmin, see the instructions: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/ManualVacuum.doc

2. You mean you can't install the beta? Which version are you running? Before updating make sure HM is not running. Use the taskmanager to check that no hmhud.exe, hm.exe or hmimport.exe is still running. If so reboot your computer and start the update as first task.

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 08:02 AM
If you are still having issues feel free to shoot me an email, fozzy@holdemmanager.net, and I can help you sort it out.