PDA

View Full Version : William Hill Not working with HEM

kurtbbbb
06-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi, i have looked through all the previous threads on the issue, william hill is currently saving all files under xml with the wrong date, i downloaded latest version of HEM but still it hasn't fixed the problem. It will only import the HH if i open the xml file in notepad and manually change the dates, which is so time consuming while your playing.

Am i doing anything wrong and is there a way to import the HH in real time more efficiently or is everyone stuck with this same problem?

netsrak
06-24-2009, 05:22 AM
Did you try the latest beta? http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11641

If its not working with this version please post it in the above thread.

enotwo
06-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Did you try the latest beta? http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11641

If its not working with this version please post it in the above thread.

still dosent work...

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 09:21 AM
When you say you have the latest version, do you actually have 1.09 beta 9? - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If not, give it a quick try. Once you know for sure that beta 9 doesn't, please email me fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, your forum name, and your AIM/MSN/Skype, so you can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session.

enotwo
06-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes im sure its the right version.

and still not working, kinda tired of this stuff never works

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Did you email Fabio for a Teamviewer session? He should be able to get you taken care of.

enotwo
06-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Did you email Fabio for a Teamviewer session? He should be able to get you taken care of.

Done but have not recieved an answer yet.

HEM does import the hands, but it does not show up in HEM.

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 12:51 PM
I will take a look and see if I can figure it out for you. It sounds like your DB is damaged. I did 9 remote support sessions this past week, and probably 3 of them had the same issue.

Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, your forum name, and your AIM/MSN/Skype, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings. Or you can use the Quick Support version which doesn't have to be installed.

enotwo
06-28-2009, 04:43 AM
and what did you do in thoose sessions? i have tried to make a new database, and it does still not work, its like the program cant read the format the hands are saved in

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 09:02 AM
I ended up having to reinstall PostgreSQL, but they were all playing on Stars/FTP, not Will Hill. I don't necessarily think you need PostgreSQL reinstalled, but it's too hard to say with out seeing what's happening first hand. If you email Fabio he should be able to get you up and running in short order. I don't have any hands on experience with Will Hill software, so could you please email fabio@holdemmanager.net again, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session. He wasn't home for a good portion of yesterday, but he asked me last night if you still needed some help, and I had not received an email from you yet.

enotwo
06-30-2009, 09:42 AM
he still havent contacted me...

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 10:00 AM
he still havent contacted me...

I am very sorry about that, it is probably my fault. I think he may have thought I was gonna contact you, and I thought he was going to contact you. I am not familiar with cryptologic first hand, but I will take a look for you and see if I can get it working. If not then I will ask fabio to see if I am overlooking anything.

Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Rocket Piquette
07-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Experiencing same problems as original poster.

dak3r
07-14-2009, 03:12 AM
I've the same pb as well.
It worked fine for 1 week, didnt play on William Hill last week-end and when I came back yesterday, it didnt import any single hand, although there was no update of any kindon WH.
So i updated HEM to 1.09 beta 16...still no import of hands.
I don't understand what's wrong.

netsrak
07-14-2009, 03:57 AM
Please make sure you use the latest beta 17: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
Crosscheck all the handhistory settings in your Pokerclient and in the HM Auto-Import folders.

If you are playing SnGs and MTTs please make sure your complete pokerclient is in english (not only the handhistory files).

And if it still doesn't work please check and post the answers of this FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

MDHart
07-14-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm having the same problem from the same time with William Hill.
HUD is not working and importing the files manualy neither.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 17

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Only occurs on William Hill, not of full tilt ore pokerstars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yep

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yep
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

LOcation is set correct, even when I go to the location, with "import files", it doesnt import annymore.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

no.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

no

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table finder reconizes the table. But doent start annything. It says tables are 10 handed and empty, although there 6 handed and full (lol)

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yep

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

No vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

yep

netsrak
07-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Please check your Auto-Import settings for every site. The archive Folder must not be in the same path as the poker client handhistory folder. Your Stars configuration is correct, the others seem to be wrong.

After changing this please empty the handhistory folders of your poker clients and try again.

MDHart
07-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I've changed the settings in import and removed al the hands, but still not working. If I go to the latest game fil and try to import it, HM says it didnt found anny files. Also HUD is doing the same as before. So it sees the table, but thats al.

netsrak
07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
I have new informations from Fabio about William Hill problems:

Open the HoldemManager.config and change

<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>

to

<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting>

MDHart
07-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Tnk U verry much, this solves the problem.

dak3r
07-14-2009, 12:19 PM
It works for me as well thx :)

MDHart
07-14-2009, 12:30 PM
ONly problem still is that hands aren't imported in manager. HuD is working though. Manual importing hands doesnt work either.

netsrak
07-14-2009, 12:42 PM
When the HUD is working the hands are being imported.

Check your filters and your player name.

What does the manual import say? error or duplicate or 0?

MDHart
07-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Tnks problem solved. I only cant import the hands from the 2 days HUD didint work, but I am fine with that, everything is running now. Thank u verry much for the help

danne24
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I have the same problem, and i have tried to change the HoldemManager.config.
But i cant get it to work. What program do i open the file with?

netsrak
07-14-2009, 05:26 PM
A texteditor, for example notepad

esterets
07-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Open the HoldemManager.config and change

<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>

to

<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting>

I open HoldemManager.config but I have no line like that

netsrak
07-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Please use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

esterets
07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Please use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
I use it and my HoldemManager.config stay like that

"
< configuration>
< setting name="ConnectionString"></setting>
< setting name="CurrentDatabase"></setting>
< setting name="CurrentReportFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True</setting>
< setting name="CurrentSessionFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
< setting name="CurrentHandsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
< setting name="CurrentGraphsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
< setting name="CurrentVsPlayerFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
< setting name="CurrentPreflopFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
< setting name="CurrentPlayerID">0</setting>
< setting name="DateRangeReport">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="DateRangeHands">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="DateRangeGraphs">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="DateRangePreflop">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="DateRangeSession">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="DateRangevsPlayer">AllHands</setting>
< setting name="LastReport"></setting>
< setting name="AutoImportFolderList">
< /setting>
< setting name="LastArchiveFolder"></setting>
< setting name="MinimizeToSystemTray">False</setting>
< setting name="InsertStandardizedHandHistory">False</setting>
< setting name="AutoImportHelpShown">False</setting>
< setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting>
< setting name="AutoRefreshCurrentTabDuration">0</setting>
< setting name="AutoRefreshReportsOnChange">True</setting>
< setting name="SolidGraph">False</setting>
< /configuration>

I also play at Everest, pacific poker, Mansion and Titan and everithyng works ok exept William Hill

netsrak
07-20-2009, 02:43 PM
This can't be your actual holdemmanager.config file it contains no database connection or auto-import folders.
I think you took it from the wrong folder. The correct one is in the config subfolder of your Holdemmanager installation path

esterets
07-21-2009, 08:38 AM
This can't be your actual holdemmanager.config file it contains no database connection or auto-import folders.
I think you took it from the wrong folder. The correct one is in the config subfolder of your Holdemmanager installation path

ty to take the time to help me, I'm sure this is the Holdemmanager.config file from the right folder.

I try to install HM on my other computer to see if there is a difference but I have the same hm.config and it works for Everest an Mansion ?

I am on Vista but I cant see what is the probleme ?

netsrak
07-21-2009, 09:03 AM
It is impossible that this is the correct file but i think the fastest way is if we arrange a remote session:

Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

DonkFish
07-26-2009, 12:59 AM
ty to take the time to help me, I'm sure this is the Holdemmanager.config file from the right folder.

I try to install HM on my other computer to see if there is a difference but I have the same hm.config and it works for Everest an Mansion ?

I am on Vista but I cant see what is the probleme ?

I have exactly the same problem as esterets, I also use Vista and have a similar holdemmanager.config file. Did you find any solution for this? Thanks.

netsrak
07-26-2009, 05:57 AM
Everything to say about this problem is written in the thread. Please go through it and check everything.