PDA

View Full Version : Data Mining on Stars not Working

beng2813
06-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Before I play I pull up all the tables at a given limit and open the HUD and Auto Import to data mine and find good games. This only works on Full Tilt. How can I get this to work with Pokerstars?

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 10:38 PM
You can't datamine stars. You can turn on HUD Options > Site Options > PokerStars > Pre-fetch. Notice the path the -pre-fetch hands are saved to.

Mine is - C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Now go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Add Folder > Select > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data > Save > Close

Now you should be able to run the auto import and table manager to get hud stats popping up on cash tables before you sit.

Please notice: If you decide to sit at the table the stars client will rotate the table around to put you in your preferred seat. The HUD stats will not rotate until after you have played at least 1 hand.

beng2813
06-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate it.

So I will have the stats pop up on PS, but will that only be existing stats I have on the players or will it import the hands that are being played while I am not at the table?

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 10:57 PM
It will import/mine 1 hand only. The HUD stats that popup will be the stats in your database currently, plus one new hand. You can not open multiple tables and import hands without playing.

RallicH
07-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Unfortunately pre-fetch one hand doesn't work for me on Pokerstars.

No Problem on Full Tilt (even after THE update), but I can't get it running on Pokerstars.

I've choosen
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory

and also selected this on in the auto import folders, but nothing happens.

Do I need to change something in the Pokerstars software?

Best Regards
Ralf

netsrak
07-24-2009, 02:35 PM
I just had this in a Teamviewer session. If everything is configured acc. to the FAQ (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29)
check Hud options->disable HUD when there is no Hero. This must be disabled.
Restart Holdemmanager after changing this value.

RallicH
07-25-2009, 05:11 AM
Actually I now found it out. Somehow if you change the prefetch folder at "site options" it doesn't work, I had to change it back to
C:\program files\rvg software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Now it works! Thanks

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Actually I now found it out. Somehow if you change the prefetch folder at "site options" it doesn't work, I had to change it back to

Now it works! Thanks

If you change the path at the site options, you also need to add your new pre-fetch folder path to the Options > Configure Auto Import Folder list.

RallicH
07-26-2009, 04:25 AM
Actually I did change both the pre fetch folder and the auto import folder to the same folder (both to my poker stars hand history folder), but that didn't work.

Anyway, it works now, so everything's fine for me.