PDA

View Full Version : Delete Hands from HUD.

Mejx
09-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Hey im a HU player and i want to know how im able to delete recent hands so that they dont appear in the hud anymore as stats. The problem is that ive got over 1000s of hands of some opponents and i cant see how they adjust if ive got such a big samplesize.

I tried to delete them over "postgresql" but although i got the info that they deleted the hands, they still show up in the hud.

if i delete them manually they still show in the hud too.

thanks.

netsrak
09-20-2011, 08:06 AM
hands and stats are handled separately - so its not enough to delete the hand from the database you also need to delete the accumulated stats. But thats not that easy and not supported.
The only thing you can do is to use the additional hud filters to filter the hud stats and show for example only hands for the last month.
Another help: if you double click on the hud for villain you will only see his session stats.

Mejx
09-20-2011, 08:22 AM
thx for your reply.

you also need to delete the accumulated stats. But thats not that easy and not supported.
how do i delete those acumulated stats?

Sarek
09-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Options - settings - purge hands
this should delete hands and stats from them

Lory
09-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Another help: if you double click on the hud for villain you will only see his session stats.

Hi, sorry my english.

Is possible to reset a session? I'm an hour at a table with a villain, but he suddenly goes on tilt. I want to know their stats only in the last minutes.

netsrak
09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Thats not possible

Lory
09-26-2011, 09:38 AM
And delete a file which saves this information on windows? Where will HM save the session data?

Patvs
09-26-2011, 11:04 PM
In HM1, the "sessions filter", already applies a -more specific- date filter to the stats. (so instead of last number of months, it bases the stats on the time the session started) It's not possible to choose yourself you'd only like stats for example based on the last 30 minutes.

But a reset button is a feature we want to add to HM2.
Also a last #hands filter (where the stats won't be based on the last number of months, but for example of the last 200 hands) is planned for HM2.

Mejx
12-15-2011, 07:33 AM
so is this option available now?

Patvs
12-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Yes, last #hands filter is available.

Also you can switch to session stats and:
Dbl left click on player to switch to session,
Dbl right click to reset session.
Dbl click on pots panel / average table stats panel to switch everybody